- Job Reference: 228540802-2
- Date Posted: 8 February 2021
- Recruiter: Ledgent Technology
- Location: Portland, Oregon
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: UX Designer
- Job Type: Permanent
* Understand our customers, their goals, and the contexts in which they work.
* Create a design that solves customer problems and is sensitive to how they work today.
* Communicate design efficiently and effectively, using the standard tools of the trade - user stories, story maps, wireframes, polished visual design.
* Work closely with engineering, from early stages of design to final polish and QA.
* Be opinionated about our design and engineering process, and help us improve. Required Skills and Experience
* * Empathy and attention to detail.
* 3-5 years of experience as a UX designer.
* Passion and ability to create a design that is thorough to the last detail.
* Able to work well with customers and end users.
* Excellent ability to listen and distill learnings from what you hear.
* Pragmatic: able to make small improvements that add up, rather than redesigning from scratch.
* UX research - user testing, interviews, persona creation.
* Visual design - add the last 10% of visual polish.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.