Sr Digital Marketing Manager
- Job Reference: 191481889-2
- Date Posted: 13 November 2020
- Recruiter: JobFuture.AI
- Location: New York City (Manhattan), New York
- Salary: On Application
- Bonus/Benefits: Market related
- Sector: Digital Marketing Manager, Marketing Manager
- Job Type: Permanent
We offer performance and engagement solutions that help companies maximize the value of their employees. We leverage employee and customer data to blend real-time performance management with personalized microlearning and advanced gamification - providing employees with clear goals, the knowledge they need to achieve them and a motivation to excel. Our platform seamlessly integrates with all major enterprise systems and is deployed by some of the world's leading organizations such as Microsoft, Novartis, SwissLife and Unilever. It delivers measurable and sustainable value for customers - such as shorter time to proficiency, improved employee productivity and reduced absenteeism and attrition.
We were named a 2019 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA Company. We also ranked 1 st overall Culture Score vs. competitors by Comparably and "Best Compensation" and "Best Benefits & Perks" Awards.
We are looking to up our marketing game with a savvy, well rounded Sr. Media Marketing Manager. The right candidate is a modern-day marketing renaissance-man (or woman) - an excellent copy and content writer, experienced with, and active on social media, and with great presentation and production skills.
In this role you will be tasked with building up our social media presence, developing a community of followers, and generating engaging content and media that will keep our clients and prospects coming back for more.
* Develop (in alignment with our demand-gen strategy) hyper focused, effective, and engaging content that will create and sustain a following within our target markets
* Produce media such as (but not exclusive to) video ads, vlogs, blogs, podcasts, webinars, etc.
* Manage our leadership's social media presence
* Develop a virtual community within our target markets by being an online advocate for the brand and developing relationships with industry influencers
* Assist in writing copy for our website and collaterals
* You have built and maintained an active community of followers in social media, within the enterprise B2B space and have a thorough understanding of what this task entails
* Super-strong written and verbal communication skills
* The ability to chunk down complex concepts into actionable, digestible copy
* Experience in video production and ability to self-produce simple video content
* Ability to deliver quality content, on schedule and ongoing
* Understanding of core marketing success metrics and goals
* Ability to self-manage, conduct research by yourself, and prioritize work
* At least 5 years experience in a similar role with a proven track record of success