MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The client seeking a Social Media Marketing Manager to oversee social content and direct influencer management in conjunction with their in-house design team .
The client is an international, recently acquired EdTech brand expanding their marketing teams in 4 countries to enable usage of their platform in over 50 companies.
The Social Media Marketing Manager will be responsible for all social media activities including but not limited to:
- Reporting into the Brand Director, development and management of social media strategy
- Overseeing social media content calendar
- Building and developing influencer relationships through organic and paid partnerships
- Working with in house design team to establish Brand voice on Social Media
- Work with Brand Director and Content Marketing Manager to ensure consistent tone in social media copy and voice across all digital channels
Note, there is a strong marketing team in their international headquarters who will be supporting the US team as they expand.
The ideal candidate will have experience with both organic and paid social media strategy as well as DIRECT influencer management (not reliant on an agency) within the EdTech, Consumer Goods, or Influencer/Social Media Marketing agency industries.
Fully remote. Benefits. Competitive salary. Social impact - driving education online and supporting the hiring of thousands of teachers throughout 2020 and into 2021.