ARNE is a direct to consumer, clothing brand/retailer based in Warrington, UK. We design and develop all of our products in the UK, manufacture in the near & far east and then ship directly to our customers, with our (url removed) ecommerce store as its only sales channel.
Founded in summer 2018, we have mainly used organic posts on Instagram to deliver the foundations of what we want to be one of the best brand's to come out of the UK. We have seen fantastic, overwhelming growth so far with an extremely high individual value and loyal customer base. These are the kind of customers we are driven to create and look after at ARNE.
We have an awful long way to go yet, and we are so excited by how much we need to learn and improve every day. The idea of what ARNE can become in the next decade and beyond alongside the type of culture we can develop at ARNE as a brand and company to work is most exciting for us.
We have a strong vision of why we exist and ambitious objectives to build a successful brand over the next decade. We believe this can be achieved through a constant progression of our menswear range, new product category launches in footwear and womenswear, international growth and further investment into our brand and customer experience.
Come join us to help us learn, grow and build a world-class brand...
Reporting to ARNE's Co-Founder & Brand Director, you'll be helping ARNE optimise its organic Social Media presence, so everything non-paid advertising based in ARNE's social media channels. Today, ARNE is very active in Instagram and we believe there's great opportunity to generate further awareness to our target audience by launching other channels (YouTube, Pinterest, TikTok). ARNE also need to upgrade our Copy across all customer touch points, from social media posts through to emails and customer support, we need a Copy guru to understand our brand tone-of-voice and then weave that into everything we say.
* Manage multiple social media channels with a consistent, on-brand tone of voice and strategic overview
* Have a working knowledge of social media platform content / post algorithms. When is the best time to post? What format?
* Day to day management and moderation of the social channels
* Work to devise social campaigns and; advise the team on best formats, times, content
* Create and present weekly, monthly and campaign based reports
* Liaise with other functions to develop necessary social assets and ensure delivery
* Feed in social platform and content best practice knowledge during campaign / trading calendar sessions
* Create and maintain best practice documents on the main social channels and communicate these to the wider team on a regular basis
* Ensure metadata and tagging on social assets is optimised
* Deep knowledge and practical experience of working with key social platforms for our target audience
* Be a social media native - stay abreast of social trends and new social opportunities and report on these to the business
* Be a social expert - have a good understanding of target audience behaviours on key social channels, and recommend how content should respond to this
* Help lead and maintain day to day relationships with social platforms
* Pro-actively use search, social tools and trends data to identify new content opportunitie
* Generate and look after all Copy for ARNE
* in Organic Social Media / ARNE Paid Media Adverts / ARNE CRM / Email / for all website copy
Success in 3-6 months looks like...
* ARNE is live on 2 new social media channels
* ARNE's IG following is close to 300K with 10% engagement
* All copy, everywhere has been reviewed, upgraded and completed
Attributes required for this role:
* Incredible passion for Social Media
* Excellent Copy skills - know what looks 'sick' for our target audience
* Good Image / Video skills / Be obsessed with engagement first, followers numbers second.
Successful people at ARNE...
* Comfortable with being uncomfortable and up for regular change in tactics, actions and organisation
* Used to start-up / scale-up cultures, which are super fast paced and unpredictable
* Own it and make stuff happen / DO EXTRA - Champions do extra! / Think like a customer everyday
* Exciting opportunities for the right candidate in a young, fast growing company with high ambitions / State of the art office, warehouse & complex
* 21 Days holiday + Birthday Holiday