At HDR | HPF, we specialize in engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services. While we are most well-known for adding beauty and structure to communities through high-performance buildings and smart infrastructure, we provide much more than that. We create an unshakable foundation for progress because our multidisciplinary teams also include scientists, economists, builders, analysts and artists. That's why we believe diversity is our greatest strength. HDR | HPF is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
We believe that the way we work can add meaning and value to the world. That ideas inspire positive change. That coloring outside the lines can illuminate fresh perspectives. And that small details yield important realizations. Above all, we believe that collaboration is the best way forward.
Who You Are
You are a self-starting, motivated individual who is determined to take on any task that is required of the role. With an impeccable eye for details and technical expertise in graphic design and marketing, you have a positive-uplifting attitude that cultivates a strong work environment. You are excited about leading graphic design processes from concept to creation. Having a passion for working with social media campaigns to enhance corporate branding and communications. If you are looking for an opportunity where you can work with a diverse team of individuals to support strategic marketing plans- we are looking for you!
Job Holders Primary Objectives
Provide support to the Group Head of Marketing in the implementation of the strategic marketing plan for HDR | Hurley Palmer Flatt Group and its subsidiary companies. To ensure best in class web design, graphic design, marketing and service is delivered to the business that underpins the core visions, values and objectives of the company with the support of the directors.
The Social Media & Digital Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for social media planning, execution, analytical reporting, digital marketing strategy, and more. This person would help build and grow our brand and develop overall strategies on how to increase online presence. They are an integral part of the Building Engineering Services marketing team and will be required to work in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment. Ultimately, they should be able to increase web traffic and customer engagement metrics aligned with broader marketing strategies.
- Social Media
- Execute a results-driven social media strategy.
- Develop low-cost, high-impact social media campaigns that help build audience, promote brand and drive engagement.
- Execute campaigns from start to finish, including planning, strategy, coordination, content creation, execution, post event reporting and analysis
- Develop and curate engaging content for social media platforms.
- Assist in the creation and editing of written, video, and photo content.
- Attend events and produce live social media content.
- Maintain unified brand voice across different social media channels.
- Collaborate with marketing team to create a social media calendar.
- Monitor social media channels for industry trends.
- Interact with users and respond to social media messages, inquiries, tags/mentions and comments.
- Review analytics and create reports on key metrics.
- Assist in the development and management of social media marketing and influencer marketing strategy.
- Drive traffic to website as part of a lead generation programme.
- Work with internal stakeholders to generate content.
- Conduct market research and analysis to gain knowledge of the marketplace
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Website maintenance working with internal stakeholders to ensure content remains relevant and drives engagement.
- Create project case studies for new business wins
- Measure web traffic and monitor SEO
- Email Marketing campaigns
- support email campaign delivery, working with key market sectors within the group
- Analytics, Analysis and Reporting
- Using various tools to produce reports and analysis to meet marketing objectives.
In addition to following the apply online prompts to complete an application, take an immediate virtual interview for this job by following the directions below.
- Diploma or Certification in Digital and Social Media Marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
- In-depth knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics (preferably with a Google Analytics Certification)
- 1-3 years’ experience with B2B social media marketing or content development
- Direct experience using social media management tools (Hootsuite)
- Proficient in MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, SharePoint, Teams) and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere and Illustrator).
- Passion for social media and proficiency with major social media platforms and social media management tools
- Proficiency with video and photo editing tools, digital media formats, and HTML
- Excellent social listening skills
- Ability to understand historical, current, and future trends in the digital content and social media space
- Strong copywriting and copy-editing skills
- Top-notch oral and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Detail-oriented approach with ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Experience of PPC and paid social campaigns
Why HDR | HPF
At HDR | HPF, we know work isn't only about who you work for; it's also about what you do and how you do it. Led by the strength of our values and a culture shaped by employee ownership, we network with each other, build on each other's contributions, and collaborate together to make great things possible. When you join HDR | HPF, we give you license to do the same. We help you take charge of your career, giving you multiple growth opportunities along the way.
COMPLETE YOUR VIRTUAL INTERVIEW
Using our virtual interviewing platform, we will ask five basic questions. Your answers will be recorded and shared with the hiring manager. This is a great way to enhance your application. The entire process will take you about 20 minutes and you can complete it from either your smartphone or computer with a webcam. Start your interview one of two ways:
- Follow this link to log into your interview Social Media & Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Or, text this code: v9160931 to +44 20 3322 8410
If the link above doesn’t work, right click to copy and paste it into your browser