Are you a passionate Social Graphic Designer with strong Adobe skills, an understanding of video/animation techniques and working experience with video software? Our client is an accomplished Health & Beauty brand and they are looking for an individual to drive interest, engagement and conversation by developing exciting and innovative social media content.
Location: Home based
* Create outstanding Social Media Content across multiple platforms
* Understand the brands target audience and make informed decisions when creating social media content
* Ensure the content matches the brands desired look consistently.
* Present new ideas for marketing materials
* Support the marketing, analytical, and managerial team with creative content when
* Offer new ideas and concepts regularly, clearly and effectively to the Head of Brand and
* Create design solutions to briefed projects
* Assisting the UK and international marketing teams
* Graphic design experience of 3 years+ (MidWeight or Senior level)
* Strong skills of the Adobe package: Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
* Understanding of video and animation techniques, and a working knowledge of video software
* Beauty industry experience is desirable but not essential.
As part of the application process, we will store your details on our database. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every applicant. Successful applicants will be contacted by the relevant consultant. If you haven't heard from us within 2 weeks, then unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful at this time, but please do continue to check our website for other suitable opportunities