SEO & Website Content Manager
Permanent - Excellent Salary & Package on offer.
My client are a leading luxury travel company, who operate in the UK & USA. They create world-wide, tailor-made and unforgettable holidays for a wide range of clients, from safariing in Africa, to Polar Bear spotting and glacier trekking in the Arctic. Due to company expansion, they are currently recruiting for an SEO & Website Content Manager to join their team on a permanent basis, situated in their office in West London.
The SEO and Web Content Manager will be responsible for accelerating the Company's organic traffic growth and optimising website merchandising to improve conversion. You will also work closely with Copywriters and Web Content Executives to optimise new and existing content.
- Manage and deliver the company's SEO activity to achieve traffic and enquiry growth targets
- Deliver technical reports and competitor analysis
- Measure the effectiveness of campaigns and ensure delivery against all other agreed KPIs
- Use Google Keyword Planner and Google Analytics to consolidate your work and analyse content performance
- Coordinate with the PPC team to make sure messaging and goals are aligned
- Continuously optimise landing pages through testing copy and imagery
- Ideally will have experience in a Travel/Retail or Consumer Related industry
- 4 years+ in an SEO role, with line management experience
- Experience of using website crawl software such as Screaming Frog or Deep Crawl.
- Advanced Google Analytics knowledge
- Good understanding of SEO best practice
- Experience of using keyword research tools
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply today with a copy of your most recent CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.