SEO Content Writer (Part-Time) - Generous salary dependant on experience - York
Regional Recruitment Services are offering a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing Digital Marketing Agency, this a great opportunity for an individual to have an impact on the growth of an already fantastic and innovative business. If successful, you will be working alongside some fresh and exciting clients and expressing your ideas through brilliant content creation.
This is an amazing opportunity to develop your career and work in a fun, creative and relaxed environment in a company whose work is second to none.
"We're a holistic digital marketing agency, fitting our services around the goals of our clients and not the other way around. Our main motivator is to make a lasting positive impact on the businesses and lives of the people we work with. Many of our clients are as likely to come out with a jokey one-liner as they are to ask a question about their digital marketing strategies, and this has been the product of healthy and fruitful business relationships and the trust they have in us. We really do go above and beyond to deliver what we know is achievable.
Joining our agency is a great opportunity for candidates wishing to make their work more meaningful and to work in a friendly and fun environment amongst professionals striving to be the best in the industry. Creativity is also a key component to our business, and we will always give our employees free reign to truly express themselves."
This part-time role (which has strong potential to turn full-time in the future) is ideal for someone creative, natural & superbly confident within grammar & spelling, who is able to express their ideas through writing gripping and compelling content. You may not have much understanding of SEO just yet, but you are willing to learn. You will enjoy working in a team, but equally don't mind working on your own and writing some amazing pieces.
Below is a list of key responsibilities:
* Conducting content audits of existing client content
* Optimizing existing client content using target keyword profiles
* Writing fresh, engaging and well optimized pieces of content
* Working closely with the other service teams and clients to deliver the best possible content
* Researching new blog/article ideas and creating plans to produce the content
* Writing articles for client websites based around target keyword profiles
* Implementation of best SEO practices whilst writing content
* Researching client businesses, industries, competitors and products. You'll learn a lot!
* Managing your work schedule and working to targets and deadlines
* Reviewing and reporting on the organic performance of the content you have written
Whilst the core duties of the role are defined, the remaining responsibilities can be tailored around the talents of the successful candidate.
Salary and benefits
Our client offers a very generous salary that will be set based on your level of experience. They also offer multiple benefits that aren't limited to:
* Work social events and activities
* Flexible working hours
* Career development & training
* Encouragement towards ideas, innovation and special projects - If you have any great ideas on how we can better our agency and/or our client services, you'll have our full support and backing
* Company supplied fruit & drinks
* Your birthday off!
Required experience & skills
* Exceptional creative writing skills and a real passion for what you do
* Excellent writing ability and an advanced understanding of grammar, vocabulary and spelling
* A self-motivator able to take responsibility for your own work and workflow
* Proven history of writing creative and engaging website content
* A genuine interest in the digital marketing industry, a thirst for knowledge and perhaps a bit of a competitive streak
* Educated to degree level or have 'A-level' English or equivalent
* Brilliant research skills
* A perfectionist with a real eye for detail
Bonus points for:
* A degree in marketing, journalism, media/communications, creative disciplines, English or a similar relevant subject
* Basic to advanced understanding of SEO principles
If you don't quite meet these requirements but you still feel you'd be a great candidate, we're happy to receive your application along with a cover letter explaining why you think you'd be a perfect fit for the job.
Their office is based in York, near the city centre.
How to apply
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on (phone number removed) and ask for Ryan. Or email (url removed).
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website