We're looking for a results-driven, experienced SEO specialist to deliver integrated marketing campaigns for our clients.
You'll manage the SEO campaigns for a diverse client base of SMEs and have clear, measurable KPIs to achieve on a monthly basis which will include keyword rankings, lead generation/online sales and web traffic increases.
As a highly organised person, you'll thrive when provided the opportunity to work on your own initiative. Likewise, you'll love working within a team framework, assisting colleagues by sharing knowledge and best practice.
Of course, you'll need to possess effective communication skills as you develop and maintain close relationships with clients, colleagues and top-tier search engines alike.
What you'll be doing...
• Developing SEO strategies and campaigns for your clients
• Ongoing keyword research and selection
• Optimisation of content and landing pages
• Link building and other off-page tactics
• Recommending changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve rankings for target keywords
• Monitoring and evaluating results, providing monthly reporting
• Working closely with the other team members to meet client goals
• Providing recommendations to the Content Team to produce SEO-friendly content
• Contributing to the company blog
• Keeping pace with digital marketing trends and developments
Do you have...
• A minimum of two years' experience in SEO
• Google Analytics Certification
• Impeccable attention to detail and the ability to effectively prioritise in a target driven atmosphere
• Excellent analytical, organisational project management and time management skills
• An outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
• High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
• Strong independent decision making, planning and problem-solving skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• An ongoing commitment to learning
Google Certifications and web programming skills are a plus but not essential.
What’s in it for you?
If you’ve checked us out you’ll know we’ve won plenty of awards for being a good employer. So you may be wondering “why?”…
For sure there’s good rates of pay, holidays, pension and all the other benefits of working in the centre of town. But we like to go the extra mile at Cariad, so we also provide our lovely team with extras including a steady supply of fruit and refreshments throughout the day plus your birthday off every year too (celebrate!). All that plus fun stuff such as social events and team fundraising challenges.
What’s more, after one year’s service you’ll also qualify for free Perkbox membership (discounts, yay!) and an extra day off for every year you stay with us.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE