We are an innovative startup from Bosch, called Security and Safety Things (), working to build an open application platform for IP cameras. Using our Android-based (AOSP) operating system, developers can build edge-based computer vision applications to solve traditional problems in the area of security and safety as well as advanced use cases for business intelligence. We are enabling our partners to develop applications in domains such as smart cities, airport security, brick-and-mortar retail analytics, smart buildings, manufacturing, and more.
Let's build better security and safety systems. Together!
- Plan, drive and follow-up on joint marketing programs with the different ecosystem partners of S&ST in North America such as integrators, camera manufacturers, distributors
- Jointly with BD partner managers plan the systematic activation and development of local partners
- Support the roll-out of global digital marketing campaigns targeted to the North American market
- Organize and execute local industry events and exhibitions, both virtual and in-person
- Coordinate lead qualification and lead generation activities
- Support and enable the business development team to achieve best results
- Community management for the S&ST office in Pittsburgh
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Communication or Marketing
- Minimum 5+ years of professional marketing experience in B2B marketing
- Proven know-how working with digital marketing tool-stack
- 2+ years of Established industry expertise experience in IT and/or security
- Channel marketing experience
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Open minded, team player and good communicator
- Join a great and international team - Work with international colleagues (we have more than 25 nationalities) and enjoy our great team culture inside and outside work
- Have impact - Join a venture at an early stage and play a key part in revolutionizing and digitizing the security industry
- Get the best out of both worlds - Enjoy the benefits of an dynamic start up environment and the security and expertise of a corporate company
- Everyone matters - Get things moving quickly and take your own decisions within a fast-paced company culture - we live agile and flat hierarchies
- Feel comfortable - We offer a comfortable working space, diverse employee discounts and free drinks as well as home office opportunities
- Be yourself - Work in an open culture where everyone can be themselves and can come to work in a casual dress code
- Have fun at work! - Our teams love to have fun and so will you
- Last but not least: Pittsburgh is a leading hub for artificial intelligence and robotics, and is highly ranked in The Economist's Global Liveability Ranking.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)
Contact HR department:
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.