Position: Senior Motion Graphics Designer & Creative Director
Location: St. Louis
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Interviewing Now!
Rate: $100,000 - $130,000/salary
Our Video Production client is hiring for a full-time Senior Motion Graphics Designer / Creative Director. This opportunity can be local to St. Louis or Remote!
The Senior Motion Graphics Designer / Creative Director will deliver end-to-end Motion Videos that will be played across all disciplines.
- Lead and Collaborate heavily with your in-house team of 14 and other network partners
- Lead the concept and deliver the videos while managing your team's projects including all deadlines and motivating them to perform at the highest level. You are the owner of the final product.
- Client-facing; you'll be working with other agencies who work on national level accounts. You'll respond to client briefs with thoughtful, relevant and innovative solutions while staying within client parameters; you'll present ideas and final deliverables.
- 25% of your time is spent on personal growth paid by the company! Explore emerging trends and commit to ongoing growth as you see fit.
Top Criteria for the Senior Motion Graphics Designer / Creative Director:
- Exceptional design skills with a portfolio that showcases smooth as butter motion design end-to-end
- Proficient in After Effects, Illustrator, and C4D or Maya; a plus with skills in Unity, Unreal Engine or Blender
- A self-starter who puts their passion into their work with a strong sense of ownership
- Excellent communication skills internally and client facing.
- A true leader who enjoys collaboration in a fast paced, ever changing environment
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.