Due to continued growth in the Industry we have an opportunity for an E-Commerce website content writer. You will have a key role in managing digital B2B accounts which will include listing products online, optimising existing listings with high quality photography, SEO copy and digital marketing techniques, as well as communicating regularly with Amazon, Wayfair and eBay to ensure an efficient and cooperative business relationship.
What will you be doing?
Typical activities will include:
- Writing content and listing products on Amazon UK, eBay and Wayfair
- Digital merchandising and optimisation of listings with high quality product/lifestyle photography, SEO content and quality descriptions to help inspire and inform purchase decisions;
- Partake in and contribute to creative content and digital marketing meetings and execute resultant strategies;
- Running and overseeing AMS marketing campaigns to boost sales; and
- General account management, such as disputing shortage claims and chargebacks, invoicing on the vendor portal and processing returns.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have intermediate to advanced IT skills, specifically Microsoft Excel;
- Be tech savvy with an interest in technological advancement - able to adapt to Amazon's programmes and portals;
- Be business-focused and commercially aware
- Have the confidence to offer innovative solutions and ideas regarding sales and marketing;
- Be organised and able to manage a diverse workload;
- Be hardworking with attention to detail;
- Have a strategic, yet open minded approach to work;
- Be able to work well within team, as well as independently;
- Be able to find creative solutions to customer needs and queries;
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent;
- Being able to demonstrate previous e-commerce experience is desirable but not essential;
- Must hold a full UK driving licence and have use of a car.
Please click apply to forward your CV to us