ATX Rockstar is a leading public advertising and communications organization that focuses on personal communication with our customers. ATX Rockstar discovers, engages and supports clients who may otherwise be ignored or left behind, and offers 24/7, technical, team driven support across the US. The innovative face-to - face strategy of ATX Rockstar allows our firm affiliates to produce better results and dramatically minimize costs by combining behavioral , direct and unique marketing strategies.
Since its establishment, ATX Rockstar has quickly broadened its relationships with telecommunications, food, non-profit and humanitarian organizations. Located in Austin, ATX Rockstar presently serves throughout major U.S. cities, the United Kingdom and Australia, with national and global growth ambitions to satisfy the increasing demand for marketing campaigns.
Who We Need:
ATX Rockstar is looking to recruit a creative Communications & PR leader to help our fast-growing association. The right applicant knows what is needed to bring policies and practices in motion, considering the particular needs of a fast growing business. This individual needs to be well acquainted in the marketing & PR field in terms of how to represent our clients to the public. The best candidate is a leader who is not hesitant to get their hands dirty and dive in on day one by putting forth ideas and examples of what they can accomplish.Job Requirements:
Marketing & PR Responsibilities:
- Recognize specific advertising audiences, such as media styles (print vs. face to face) and particular media segments and set preferences within industries.
- Create and implement advertising campaigns across a wide range of PR and communication methods.
- Develop strategic alliances and collaborations with key business players, companies, and suppliers.
- Establish plans and techniques to improve the credibility of the business and drive eligible traffic
- Build material for news releases, by-line posts and preview demonstrations
- Oversee and authorize publicity content
- Establish a plan for public relations, targeting high-level placements event based campaigns
- Organize and track the marketing expenditure on a bi - annual basis and appropriately distribute funds
- Deploy marketing strategies from start to finish and measure progress on campaign results, gain feedback and evaluate towards objectives
- Maintain a clear view of market dynamics impacting clients and make relevant suggestions on their contact methods.
- Review and improve networking tactics
- Organize all public relations programs and methods;
- Handle media enquiries and briefing demands
- Build systems and practices for a well-positioned organization
Marketing & PR Requirements:
- Must have some experience serving in the marketing, advertising, and PR sector
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Communications, Public Relations, Business or other similar preferred
- Documented expertise in defining target markets and in effectively planning and executing marketing strategies through platforms that connect, inspire and empower.
- Solid comprehension of online analytics software
- Good communications skills
- Statistically literate, confident dealing with numbers, thinking rationally of statistics and manipulating data with spreadsheets
- Experience in developing and maintaining a marketing / PR unit
- This position would be based in Austin, applicants must be able to commute to the office on a daily basis