A fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator to join an ambitious, international Law firm based in Leeds on a permanent basis.
This role will have particular focus on all countries outside of the US. The international scope and varied nature of this role means you would have exposure to all areas of marketing activity across the business, receiving opportunities to develop your career as a result of the rounded knowledge you would obtain.
Broad areas of responsibility will include:
- Event management
- Creating and maintaining meaningful and evidence based marketing collateral
- Maintaining and promoting the firm's marketing database
- Website maintenance and development
- Management of social media channels and web analytics
- Pitch/bid support
- Driving the awareness of the firm though the use of offline and online platforms
- We are looking for a bright and commercially focussed candidate who will be able to show evidence of a flexible and creative approach in delivering projects on time and on budget.
- Knowledge of digital marketing and web analytics will be helpful to the successful candidate.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Strong IT skills.
If you have previous experience of working in a B2B Marketing role then please get in touch, we would love to hear from you.