An exciting, full time, opportunity has arisen with our client, a market leader in the fabric and textiles industry, producing opulent products. The role will involve working with and reporting to the Head of Brands, helping to develop and execute plans to deliver an on-brand marketing strategy.
This is a fantastic chance to be part of a brand that are on trend, fashionable and modern. As a Marketing Co-ordinator you will be responsible for the co-ordination of all marketing activity for the brand. Ensuring all marketing efforts serve to achieve both immediate and, long-term business goals, as well as identifying and executing improvements for processes, content, and conversion.
The successful candidate will have a creative flair with a passion and understanding of the interiors sector.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
* Working closely with the Head of Brands and Design team to deliver brand campaigns in line with key commercial deadlines
* Lead the production and delivery of all Marketing materials for the Brand
This will include -
In Store POS, on product branding and promotional POS
Swatching requirements in conjunction with the Fabric co-ordinator
* Working with our network of outsourced agencies to manage a range of activities; Creative, Social Media, PR and Advertising
* Develop key relationships with our network of nationwide retailers and ASM's to ensure consistent brand presentation in store
* Attendance and co-ordination of key events in the brand commercial calendar including trade shows, photoshoots, client meetings and store visits
* Writing and proofing copy for all marketing materials
Digital Marketing and Community Management
* Day to day management of all brand social media and digital channels including, creating and developing a constant stream of engaging content to drive awareness and grow our communities.
* Responsible for reporting on and developing growth initiatives for all digital channels
* Co-ordinate all paid marketing activity
* Be instrumental in the implementation and development of the CRM programme for the Brand, with the aim to build better brand awareness and guide our consumers through to purchase
* Day to Day management of the website
* Updating the collection, fabrics and rendering function in line with commercial deadlines
* Assisting the sales teams with customer and stockist details
* Co-ordination of all promotional updates
* Executing website improvements
* Writing and updating all onsite content, both for product and search
Reporting, Database Management and Analysis
* Develop key relationships with the sales team, ensuring effective stock management and fulfilment alongside improved reporting and database management
* Prepare monthly and weekly reports for measuring brand activity
* Be the key link for the Marketing team across the rest of the business, ensuring a seamless flow of information to all departments
* Work closely with the marketing fulfilment team and Fabric co-ordinator to manage and respond to stock levels of marketing materials and swatches, ensuring availability in line with commercial deadlines such as trade shows and product launches
Other Key responsibilities
* Develop a deep understanding of the consumer and their buying journey, and how this links into marketing activity to drive the brand forward
* Work closely with the East Midlands marketing team to co-ordinate brand activities in a cohesive and structured manner, this should be done through both following and developing new procedures to ensure we are efficient and productive whilst aligning to the brands proposition
* With the showroom consultation team, build better engagement and conversion for the showroom
Together with the Head of Brand, develop an internal communications calendar of activity to develop workforce culture and engagement across the East Midlands Brand.
Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
Strong administration and organisational skills with an analyticalapproach
Good communication and decision-making
Effective project management
High level of attention to detail
A positive and proactive attitude with willingness to learn