My client, a local manufacturing business, are looking for a proactive, dynamic and creative individual to support and grow their marketing activity. The individual will have a good head for business with at least a years' experience in a commercial environment. This role will allow you to work remotely.
* Responsible for designing and developing new product ranges
* Researching current markets
* Working directly with different departments including sales team, MD and design team to drive business forward
* Covering all marketing activity to include advertising, exhibitions, promotional materials, social media and PR
* Supporting customers and the sales team with any material they require
* Minimum 2 years marketing experience within a commercial organisation
* Experience within the Agriculture industry
* Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
* Enthusiasm, adaptability and the ability to juggle projects, manage workload to deadlines and have a strong commercial understanding and drive.
* Strong Marketeer willing to take on a variety of activities within a busy team.
* The ability and willingness to identify and develop opportunities.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Experience using Adobe InDesign, Acrobat Pro and Photoshop, Strong numerical skills.
* A visionary with strong creative skills.
* The ability to work to deadlines and cope under pressure, self-confidence to sell ideas
Hours of work: 8.30am to 5.15pm Monday to Friday
Holidays: 20 days per annum plus bank holidays
Please click "Apply Now" or alternatively contact Craig on (phone number removed) for further details