Marketing Assistant ~ Entry Level ~
Location - Tampa, FL
Start Date - ASAP, notice periods will be taken into consideration
Salary - Competitive plus bonuses and commission
At Mid-Bay Heat we are approaching one of the busiest times of year designing, developing and launching our festive events!
To make our events a success we are looking for dedicated and ambitious individuals with great friendly personalities to join our events team as an Entry Level Marketing Assistant.
If you are looking to learn about Marketing and Events by gaining practical experience from a fun perspective and earn whilst you are doing so. Our new Marketing Assistant position is just what you are looking for.
We are turning up the heat this fall - CLICK APPLY!
Why Work With Us:
Working with Mid Bay Heat can be a fantastic opportunity for business graduates, career changers, career starters, former athletes and others with a competitive edge, desire to succeed and willingness to expand their comfort zones! We can teach all necessary skills, but we can't teach people to want success - that has to come from within! So, if you're the sort of person that feels stuck or like you could be doing more with your life, we'd love to hear from you to explore whether a career with us would ignite the flame within you!
We're committed to providing a safe space for our team members to learn, earn and grow. Especially with the current situation with COVID 19. As a result, everyone working or visiting Mid-Bay Heat will have temperature checks, be asked to wear a mask and use hand sanitizer when on the premises.
Requirements for the Marketing Assistant position:
In order to be considered a qualified candidate, you must have four or more of the following attributes:
- Candidates must be over the age of 18 and legally allowed to work in the United States
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and essential
- Individuals must be able to work in team-oriented environments and also individually
- Applicants must be able to commute to our office in downtown Tampa, Fl (where applicable)
- Eager to learn and try new things
- NO DEGREE REQUIRED, however if you do have one it will be noted on your application
Marketing Assistant Position Summary
The Marketing Assistant will be responsible for developing marketing campaigns to support sales strategies and assists with efforts to generate innovative sales messaging within various industries. This Marketing Assistant position includes collaboration to ensure that sales and marketing activities are in line with goals of the company and proactively explores new ideas and enhancements to optimize lead generation.
Marketing Assistant - Description:
- Provide general support to customers at our events
- Learn how to create and develop new event ideas
- Generate, report, and facilitate sales at events
- Build relationships with customers and create an enjoyable experience
- Provide customers with up to date offers and deals that best suit their needs
- Attend board meeting and carry out conference calls with both the team and clients
- Preparing demonstrations and presentations for the events and
- Attend required training sessions and learn all of the different aspects of associated business.
- Implement direct marketing strategies to connect products to potential customers
MORE INFORMATION: CLICK APPLY
Just send in your resume, cover letter, or LinkedIn profile below. We will be contacting suitable applicants within 3 - 5 working days to discuss interview options.
Our initial interviews are completed via Zoom for all candidates that are shortlisted. Should you be successful through the initial interview stage you will be invited to meet us to find out more details.
Please ensure to check your junk and spam folders over the coming days to make sure you do not miss out on any correspondence from us.
Should you have any queries please feel free to reach out and a member of our team will be happy to assist.
Apply Now and kick start the career you have always wanted!