Push Interactions is currently looking for a highly motivated professional to fill our Entry Level Marketing Assistant role. Our marketing firm is currently working on several large campaigns, and looking to expand our team to tackle these campaigns. Our innovative firm was founded by determined individuals who looked to extend the limits of what is possible with cost-effective marketing campaigns and advertising strategies. We strive to go above and beyond client expectations, for a much smaller overhead. As a start up company in the sales and marketing industry, our firm continues to set the bar high in customer retention and client satisfaction. We personally reach our to each customer to tailor fit to their needs and wants.
Our Entry Level Marketing Assistant role is highly essential to our marketing and advertising department. This will be entry level, candidates will be cross trained in marketing, advertising, product demos, promotional campaigns, event coordination, marketing analytics, and market research. Once successfully cross trained, team members will be promoted to team lead. The entry level Marketing Assistant reports directly to the Executive Marketing Manager.Job Requirements:
Entry Level Marketing Responsibilities:
- Assist in campaign development
- Assisting with maintaining consumer acquisition and retention
- Effectively caring for customers
- Take on leadership responsibility and networking skills
- Executing promotional campaigns
- Assist in increasing brand awareness throughout Dallas
- Strategize, execute and manage campaigns with the Brand Ambassador teams
- Positively communicate with customers
- Identify customer need and offer solutions
- Assist in developing leads and maintain client satisfaction
- Assist marketing associates with projects and campaigns as needed
Entry Level Marketing Assistant Requirements:
The personalized customer focus of each campaign is a fresh and more trackable alternative to mass sales strategies and brand promotion. Our management team prides their team in achieving stable and over the top performance. If you have prior experience in marketing, sales, or customer service but need to shake it up, this could be the perfect fit for you.
- Full time availability required
- Work Some Weekends
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Ability to work well solo or with a team
- Desire to travel
- Great communication and public speaking skills
- Must be able to work in fast paced environment.
- High school Diploma or Equivalent
- Self-starter, problem solver, team player
Why work here?
- Paid Training
- Company Paid Travel (US, UK, and Australia)
- Bonuses and Performance Incentives
- Opportunity for Career Advancement
- Community Outreach and Charity work available
- Exciting, positive, upbeat environment! No 9-5 cubicle life