The ideal candidate is a highly organized self-starter who is capable of working cross-functionally on the planning and the implementation of marketing events.
At Fifth Set Marketing Group, we know that without a unique approach, it's difficult for brands to get noticed by its consumers, in a rapidly changing world of marketing. Therefore, it is crucial to invest in market research and consumer research to keep up with consumer interests and trends in the market; this requires a particular set of skills and experience. That's where our Marketing Assistant along with the Marketing Director puts our clients on the right path with all the necessary resources. We are specialists in planning and executing customized direct marketing strategies for our clients and adding value to our clients' brands.
- Assist in coordinate and implementing marketing campaigns and retain existing customers
- Deliver an outstanding on-brand customer experience
- Track performance of all marketing campaigns
- Appropriately identify the customer's needs and help them succeed in using products/services
- Develop product expertise
- Establish and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Merchandising and inventory control
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent preferred, will consider relevant experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Access to transportation to our local campaigns (travel reimbursement provided)
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Articulate and well accustomed to a client-facing role