Support the Marketing Manager in coordination and completion of all marketing communications for Auxiliary Axle, including media research, analysis and planning, promotional collateral, advertising, videos, trade show coordination and other related marketing communication activities. Assist with additional project management of key marketing plans, sales support, and project and administrative support as needed.Essential Functions:
QualificationsEducation and Training
- Oversee all aspects of assigned promotional projects to assure marketing goals and deadlines are met. Track progress and inform Marketing Manager of project status.
- Assist in the development all product promotional material including but not limited to sales literature, competitor comparisons, website content, marketing brochures, application guides, specification sheets, product presentations, advertising layouts, etc.
- Act as liaison between Marketing Department and Product Development Teams, to successfully initiate and implement changes to promotional material as required.
- Aid with presentations, trade show scheduling, on-site trainings, product information, and other requests as needed.
- Provide assistance in managing marketing programs, developing metrics, reporting trends and meeting customer requirements including but not limited to competitor share, Hendrickson market share, media and website analytics, sales history trends, market survey data and market-based analytics.
- Support new and current product initiatives by assisting with development and execution of product launch strategies and existing product promotions.
- Maintain customer and competitor market-based information databases and all other related content.
- Assist Program Manager on writing product announcements, product updates, including distribution.
- Provide consistent intra-company communication supporting project management, sales, technical service, and engineering related activities.
- Participate in other project team management activities as needed.
- Bachelor%26rsquo;s degree in business administration, marketing, or related field required
- 2+ years sales and/or marketing experience in transportation industry or engineered products preferred
- Strong editing, copywriting, and proofreading skills required
- Mechanical aptitude a plus
- Computer literate %26ndash; Word, Excel, PowerPoint required
- Additional computer literate skills with marketing related software desired
- Constant movement of hands, wrists, or fingers such as typing, filing, and writing.
- Light to moderate travel as required
- Frequent sitting, work at computer for extended periods of time.
- Office setting.
- Minimal exposure to R&D lab and manufacturing setting.
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Interpersonal skills
- Proven professionalism and ability to work well with all levels of the organization
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Analytical skills
277 North High Street Hebron 43025Job:
Sales - Marketing - Customer ServiceOrganization:
Specialty Products GroupSchedule:
Day JobJob :
Nov 11, 2020, 8:14:42 AM