$90000.00 to $100000.00 yearly
• Develop and execute the firm's Americas Healthcare Services, Life Sciences/Pharma and MedTech sector marketing plans. Collaborate with subject matter experts to produce a broad range of white papers and other content, including partnering with sector operations and knowledge management teams to draw out intellectual capital
• Play an integral role in the editorial development and review process for all healthcare-related content to ensure high publishing and promotional standards across all communications channels
• Manage the publishing process for all sector thought leadership and marketing content including reviewing, proofreading and editing all content in accordance with an established quality control process and protocol. Content types include executive insights white papers, special reports, slide decks, surveys, website copy, video scripts and webinars
• Collaborate with others on the marketing team, freelance writers and graphic designers to publish healthcare thought leadership and marketing content
• Work closely with the Event Marketing specialist to support planning and management of proprietary and industry conferences and events including organizing sessions, negotiating sponsorship packages, and managing the production process of onsite and online marketing materials. Some light travel required.
• Manage marketing budgets for the Life Sciences & Pharma, MedTech and Healthcare Services practices
• Ensure sector marketing plans and all activities support the global marketing plan and are aligned with brand standards, firm messaging and positioning and brand development
• Effectively manage all active tasks in the project management platform (Wrike) and provide production updates to the Head of U.S. Marketing
• Manage distribution of sector content and thought leadership through multiple channels across the marketing mix • Collaborate with business development managers to identify marketing opportunities to develop and track leads and other marketing and business development success factors.
• Manage the healthcare marketing tracker to track the healthcare IP pipeline and report on marketing metrics and progress against the plans
• Provide general marketing program management support across the enterprise as needed and provide ideas for improvement in marketing processesJob Requirements:
Integrated Marketing, Digital Content, White Papers, Thought Leadership, Cross Functional Project Management, CRM, Marketing Automation Platform, Corporate Social Media, Google Analytics
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital and marketing professionals with some of the best companies on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. At TCG, we understand that you have a real passion for your work, and we spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the creative, marketing and digital jobs that match your skills and priorities - fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local TCG office at or visit to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.