My client is a rapidly growing technology business that is dedicated to simplifying the world of healthcare for both professionals and patients through innovative products and services. As they look to meet their ambitious growth plans, they are looking to build a commercial team that can deliver while making a genuine difference to the world and well being. The business has a strong family culture, values engagement and has a genuine interest in you being the best that you can be.
The Head of Marketing role is a fantastic opportunity to take the lead for a specific business division and to define it's brand identity, audience, messaging and to deliver engaging content to support the story. You'll lead the central marketing team and manage the agency relationship to create all B2B marketing collateral, lead generation, execution of customer segmentation, creative direction and brand evolution. As the role progresses and the division grows, you will be given the opportunity to build your own marketing team, manage budgets and work closely with the business development team to ensure strong lead pipelines.
While it would be great to find a candidate located in the East Midlands, this is a home-based role with only essential travel so UK-wide applications will be welcomed.
The successful Head of Marketing must:
- Be a proven leader and motivator
- Have a demonstrable track record of defining a brand and generating leads within a B2B environment (ideally with links to the healthcare industry or other regulated industry)
- Show experience of leveraging owned, earned and paid media in a B2B business
- Strive for brilliance in their job role
- Be a self-starter (given the home-based nature of the role), and a strong communicator
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment