We're looking for a creative marketer to join our tight-knit marketing team and help us massively accelerate growth. You'll be responsible for accelerating new user acquisition via multi-channel, paid marketing campaigns and by amplifying brand awareness to achieve long-term sustainable growth. Our ideal candidate will have the skillset to get stuck in with producing fresh and exciting marketing creatives and copy. You will also have the ability to monitor and evaluate campaign performance effectively and confidently.
We believe that the best way to grow is to regularly test new ideas to find out what our potential customers want. So, you'll also be happy to manage and implement marketing tests from start to finish. This means you'll have a hands-on approach and experience launching and running tests or campaigns yourself, as well as analysing and understanding the results of tests, to ensure that we learn from those that fail as well as those that succeed.
Our ideal candidate
- Will be an intelligent, driven individual who's keen to learn and develop.
- Will have an excellent working knowledge of web analytics tools.
- Will have a solid track record of driving customer growth and conversion improvement, across multiple markets through dynamic demand generation campaigns.
- Will be able to consolidate and analyse data from multiple sources, with the ability to present this in a clear, succinct manner.
- Be a creative thinker who will be able to come up with new and original ideas.
- Have the ability to meet deadlines and work in a pressurised environment.
- You'll have a keen eye for detail and a desire for perfection!
Our team combines a team of passionate and talented designers, developers and security researchers. Together we design and build the industry leading cyber security education product, CyberStart, used by over 200k students across the UK and US. The product, built mainly for young adults, is an engaging cyber security game where students take on the role of an agent in the cyber protection agency and get to hack, forensicate and code break their way through levels filled with a rich narrative, immersive design and realistic security labs.
We have a split remote/office-based workforce. This position has the option of being remote or located at our office in Ascott-under-Wychwood, which has hosted some fab team building and social events. As soon as it is feasible for us to do so, due to COVID restrictions, we will reinstate these events. At previous team meetings we have escaped from zombies, swung through trees and constructed our own gingerbread empires!
Level and salary
This will be a contract role, with the potential to develop into a permanent position. Salary will be dependent on experience.
- Pension (for permanent employees).
- Private healthcare and free eye-tests (for permanent employees).
- Flexible working.
- High spec hardware.
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays per year.
- Regular team 'get togethers' - virtual and in-person!
- Scope to attend industry events.
- Fantastic training and development opportunities.
Please apply with your CV and any further information you think would be relevant for us to see.