- Job Reference: 207822891-2
- Date Posted: 22 December 2020
- Recruiter: CorTech LLC
- Location: Norfolk, Virginia
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Creative
- Job Type: Contract
Create dynamic custom graphic packages that follow Siemens Standards and meet customer requirements using AutoCAD, 3DS Max, Revit and other Siemens Products. Defining graphic user interface so customer can control their Smart Buildings. Graphics will include visual representations of Campuses, Hospitals, Data Centers, Commercial Facilities and their related infrastructure.
- Must be able to work in one of the following areas: the Nashville TN, Norfolk VA, Richmond VA, Pittsburgh, PA Cincinnati OH, or Washington DC
- Develop user interface graphics for projects from engineering submittals
- Meets with customers, Project Managers and Systems Engineers to understand the objectives and requirements of the job.
- Estimates the time required to complete the work.
- Works with a variety of graphic design tools including AutoCAD, Revit, 3DS Max and Adobe products.
- Interpret building floor plans to convert to graphics.
- Proofs designs to ensure accurate, high quality work.
- Tracking time spent on graphics and staying within time allocated in budget
- Maintaining skills using graphic programs
- Developing knowledge and understanding basics of engineered systems
- Visit job sites to understand customer's needs and create graphics accordingly.
- Work effectively with a remote team across a five state area.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Associates Degree in graphics design or 1-2 years of relevant vocational training preferred. Specialized skill training/certification may be required.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, 3DS Max preferred but not required.
- Mechanical system knowledge preferred but not required.
- Good relationship building skills; ability to interpret customer requirements.
- Must be able to think creatively to produce designs that will meet project specifications.
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills needed.
- Dedicated work habits and willingness towards learning and problem-solving
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S, without the need for current or future sponsorship.
- The candidate must be willing to proactively initiate engagement with supervisor, team members and internal customers on their own and ask questions when necessary.
This is a position that will be based in a local Branch office in one of the following areas: the Nashville TN, Norfolk VA, Richmond VA, Pittsburgh, PA, Cincinnati OH or Washington DC but working remotely with a team that is located throughout the above mentioned areas. During the pandemic, worker will work mostly from home but may go to job sites at times to meet with customers or install systems - safety precautions will be followed.