To support the growth strategy under our new Asahi International Limited structure we have made some key changes to our commercial operating model and as a result of these changes, we have some exciting new opportunities within our Global Brands team.
We are looking for a Global Marketing Manager - Meantime (6month FTC) to join our Global Brands - Craft & Ale team.
Back in 1999, before Craft Beer was a 'thing' in the UK, Meantime's founder, Alastair Hook, started a 20 year labour of love from a flat in Greenwich, London. While the equipment may have grown since then, Meantime's beers are still made in Greenwich to this day.
As Global Marketing Manager - Meantime you will support the overall development and execution of your brand activations/core equity assets linked to the brand platforms to ensure the brand proposition remains authentic, differentiated, and premium to consumers and devise new executions that will challenge category conventions.
You will lead the development and execution of the brands' global innovation initiatives, working closely with the Head of Craft & Ales as well as the Global Brand Director to ideate, scope, and define projects, developing the business case and leading the project to launch in a lead market.
We are looking for a high-potential, dynamic personality who has the ability to build strong relationships with local teams and ambassadors across markets and cultures, driving results and exceptional execution - influencing a wide variety of global stakeholders.
* Development and execution of brand activations - specifically digital, experience and in bar/store.
* Devise the winning approach to PoP, education driving activity BTL and creation of appropriate visibility items that drive rate of sale (On/Off) and consumer engagement at "last three feet".
* Lead the development of the brands innovation strategy and the ideation process involving local markets as appropriate and utilizing external support/ideation capability knowledge if needed to optimise development of innovation concepts.
* Development and flawless launch of new products / packaging projects (business case, commercial plan, set clear objectives and goals for innovation tests and launches, evaluation against KPIs) - managed through the AGILE gate process; ensure IP rights ownership for all output developed.
* Manage the relationship with and delivery of the agencies involved with the projects;
* Manage marketing spend related to activity development, ensuring effectiveness and efficiency
* Manage performance evaluation against agreed KPIs and lead corrective action with markets
* Outstanding track record in Premium brand marketing execution especially in regards to digital, experiential and in bar/store.
* Significant drinks/on trade marketing experience, matured in both domestic & international markets.
* Strong track record in major asset development and execution.
* Proven ability to engage and influence senior stakeholder within the organization and to play a key role in decision-making processes.
* Experience in consumer research and understanding of key methodologies (concept screening, packaging development and full mix testing)
* Commercial or in-field experience is essential
* Proven ability to work effectively across different cultures and time zones
Key attributes of the successful person
* Someone who embodies the challenger mind-set (setting an aspirational ambition; performance driven; focused)
* Strong creative development skills, including intuitive ability to understand powerful creative ideas and how to translate them into strong experiential executions, combined with strong understanding of research methodology (art & science!)
* Strong communication skills, an engaging and dynamic personality
* Passion for results and exceptional quality output
* Solid influencing and engaging skills, enabling relationships based on respect, trust and reliability to a senior level
* Proven agency management skills
* Willingness to travel to markets and as required, globally, on a frequent basis