Vitality, Email and Content Marketing Specialist, London, £Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
We're the UK insurer and investment provider that rewards people for positive lifestyle choices. With 1.25m+ UK members and more than 25m globally, we're out to make the world a healthier, happier place.
That applies as much to our people as it does to our members. So, as well as a highly competitive pay package, you'll enjoy complimentary breakfasts; regular onsite physical and mental wellness workshops; on-site health checks; annual flu jabs and access to our full range of partners and rewards.
It's what we call offering shared value, because a healthy, happy team is good for us, good for our members and good for you.
As our Email and Content Marketing Specialist, you'll get the benefits our members enjoy, including:
- Our award-winning private Vitality Health insurance + wellness incentive programme
- The Vitality Programme - Apple Watch, Waitrose and Partners, Garmin, Champneys Spa days, half price gym memberships, Disney Store discounts to name a few!
- Personal health fund + Life Assurance
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- 25 Days annual leave + Bank holidays + option to buy and sell 5 more.
- Flexible benefits package
- Internal incentives, competitions and awards - a chance to win football and sports tickets or even be in with a chance to have a holiday of a lifetime
- A genuine opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career
As our Email and Content Marketing Specialist you will support the Social and Content Marketing Manager to implement Vitality's adviser email communication strategy across the group in order to drive engagement, loyalty and cross-sell with financial advisers.
Things move quickly at Vitality, so if you are someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, which is often complex and subject to change, this role is for you. This will be a diverse role, giving you the opportunity to learn and develop.
Responsibilities as our Email and Content Marketing Specialist include:
- Work with key stakeholders on the overall cross-sell/composite strategy for advisers and on email best practice and template/component design
- Build and execution of campaigns to drive adviser engagement, loyalty, cross-sell, up-sell and retention
- Work with product marketing, PR and technical marketing teams
- Write engaging content for financial advisers - thought leadership and industry news as well as product related content
- Understand the adviser audiences and segmentation
- Feed into the central email calendar which communicates all planned SFMC communications activity
- Feed into adviser on-boarding strategy and execute on-boarding emails including workflows
- Regularly communicate your campaign schedule to the business areas affected
- Investigate any fluctuations in target lists with the CRM team and data teams in South Africa
Skills and Experience required of our Email and Content Marketing Specialist:
- End user orientated thinker, who uses insight to determine the right approach
- Proven experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Hands on experience with HTML and content management systems
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills, with a high attention to detail
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to prioritise workload, meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
- An email marketing qualification
- Experience with personalisation software
- Experience of using workflow and collaboration software, e.g. JIRA, Confluence, Sharepoint
Working for Vitality you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
Closing Date: Friday 12th June 2020
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Email and Content Marketing Specialist, please click 'apply' today