Our client is and established and growing business, supplying a variety of office solutions across all sectors. Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day site and revenue management of their multi-store platform; providing continued design and functionality improvements to provide both relevancy and improved customer experience.
A Knowledge and understanding of system management, online marketing and software solutions are vital. You will have at least 2 years experience of working within a similar role.
Day to day responsibilities as follows;
* Day to day management of all online e-commerce stores including both standard and punchout based portals.
* Work alongside E-Commerce Assistant to provide an unrivalled customer journey throughout all existing platforms.
* Maintain and improve revenue of existing contracted and non-contracted customer portfolio.
* Conduct frequent competitor reviews to make sure we are staying a head of the curve.
* Look to further develop software integrations between new & existing customers, preferred software providers and internal ERP systems.
* Working closely with the Marketing team to create and implement a full Digital Strategy across the different stores and platforms, including:
* Audience understanding
* SEO and PPC strategy and plans
* Targeted email campaigns
* Web Personalisation
* Cross site selling/ promoting
* Use Google Analytics and internal reports to analyse behaviour/ spend / customer data to identify growth possibilities and current gaps
* Manage the E-commerce budget to make sure the spend is showing the correct level of returns
* Work with Marketing to integrate vendors into the strategy to gain MDF funding.
* Provide continued emphasis on the design and functionality of our existing platforms to ensure that the store remains both current and industry-leading.
* Provide technical support to our Sales channel through customer site demonstrations and tender shortlist presentations where required
* Analyse existing pricing structures and provide updates where required to ensure site turnovers continue to develop