This multichannel retail company requires an App Product Owner to join their e-commerce team, as part of their digital acceleration programme.
The company is well known for quality of their products, with an online marketing function that is increasingly at the cutting edge, innovating across their technology portfolio.
The E-commerce team is award winning, successful, self-motivated and friendly, with an affinity for technology advances, and a drive towards innovation.
The App Product Owner is responsible for step-change digital product delivery, across the full lifecycle of a number of iOS and Android apps that allow increased accessibility to their range products.
Responsibilities will be:
* Project management of Augmented Reality app capabilities, for launch and management on App Store and Play Store with 3rd party App technology partners and a development supplier.
* Ownership of the Apps, driving downloads and engagement; ensuring they are search optimised, described appropriately and responding to user issues and reviews (reputation and community management)
* Interpreting and responding to App Analytic metrics, to inform app changes and increase performance
* App marketing
* Stakeholder management in run up to App Launch, and its subsequent management - across all areas of marketing and trading
This is an exciting time for a mid level Digital Marketer / Digital Project Manager to join a team that is developing new revenue streams, through innovative routes to market. These projects will have a strong positive impact within a wider sector that has been strongly affected by the current economic downturn.
The role is likely to be based from home 2-3 days a week, with offices commutable from all parts of Lancashire and Manchester/Liverpool.
To be considered, you will show how you can meet the following requirements:
* Proven experience of project management, ideally within Android/iOS Apps or related technology areas (this is not a hands-on technical role)
* Digital marketing experience
* Passion for technology in business and for creating online experiences
* Problem solver, selfstarter, forward looking (particularly around new ways of acquiring customers). Keen to try new things and learn from mistakes.
* Salary appropriate for someone looking to step up into a midlevel digital Product Owner position. Candidates at all levels will be considered, with the practical consideration of an approved salary range of £30,000 to £35,000. The employer can consider candidates up to a salary of £40,000, but will need further budgetary approval.
Interviews will be held remotely, due to Coronavirus considerations.
This is a new vacancy with an advert posted on 23rd July 2020.
All applications will be replied to on an individual basis. If you aren't sure if this role is for you, drop me a line on the address listed