We have an exciting new role as a Digital Performance Marketing Manager available, you'll be working with our client which has become a market leader. Will you play a role in the continued growth of their business?
If so, my client is looking to continue the build of their business with knowledge and driven individuals who want a challenge to progress within the gaming sector.
As a Digital Performance Marketing Manager your main responsibilities will include:
* Setup and manage campaigns across various platforms: Google, Facebook, and other necessary platforms you may want to use.
* Work alongside in-house creatives to spec high performance ad assets.
* Optimise campaigns with data scientists in order to improve performance continuously.
* Work closely with our creative team to generate assets that iteratively improve our conversion rates.
* Work closely with our product team to deliver high quality traffic to App Store listings.
* Plan and implement A/B tests in order to understand what works best.
* Automate tasks that are recurring in order to ensure efficiency within the team as activity scales.
While you'll bring your skills and ability to the role, they offer you plenty in return including:
* Career growth/ progression opportunities
* Fast paced working environment
* Great benefits & package
There is plenty of on the job training however they expect you to have core experience with the following:
* You have a strong technical understanding (i.e. you know how things work in the background), good analytical skills and always look into improving processes (e.g. automation of reporting, marketing activity etc).
* Strong understanding and previous experience using SQL.
* In-depth knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager and Google Ads (UAC campaigns a plus).
* Good understanding of the online advertising ecosystem and how tracking works - both web and mobile.
* Good project management and communication skills. You will need to work with multiple stakeholders, both internal and external.
What you need to do now:
If this Digital Performance Marketing Manager role sounds of interest you can apply below, alternatively you can contact George for a confidential discussion on this job and your career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
By applying you are confirming you are happy to be added to the Addition Solutions mailing list regarding future suitable positions. You can opt out of this at any time simply by contacting one of our consultants