Willie’s Cacao makes some of the best chocolate in the world, most unusually ‘bean to bar’ from the world’s great single estate cacaos. We sell in 30 countries everywhere from top Japanese department stores to supermarkets like Waitrose, Virgin Airways and increasingly online.
Willie grew up living self-sufficiently on an island off Southern Ireland, and later bought a cocoa farm in Venezuela which he replanted and where he lived for 10 years. This explains why we make everything from scratch using 100% natural ingredients, and why we buy our beans direct from the farmers at a higher premium than Fair Trade.
Our aim is to dramatically increase our online sales. You would be responsible for doing this by...
- Creating data driven strategies to drive traffic to our website, creating a co-ordinated plan across all channels and developing all the various activities.
- Planning, delivering and optimising all paid media activity including Social and Google Ads.
- Driving revenue and engagement through the email channel by developing and managing a plan of regular email campaigns and delivering them using Mailchimp.
- Managing and supporting website content updates for seasonal campaigns and promotions.
- Growing social media engagement by developing and implementing a social media content plan, including creating compelling content that is on brand.
- Growing social media following by developing creative and successful collaborations with other like-minded and significant brands and influencers.
- Tracking sales performance and conversion rates of activities and optimising.
- Managing spend and improving ROI.
- SEO to increase organic traffic.
- Managing the performance of the website, ensuring an optimum customer experience.
We are looking for someone with broad digital marketing experience
- A proven track record in B2C e-commerce & digital marketing.
- It would be ideal if you had worked for a similar challenger food / drink company, but not essential.
- Particular experience with WooCommerce, Google analytics, Google Search Console, Google Ads, Mailchimp, Facebook, Instagram, brand and influencer collaborations
- Strong analysis and excel skills.
- Naturally creative and able to come up with innovative and inspiring ideas.
- Someone with a genuine love of food and flavour who has a natural affinity for Willie’s Cacao such that they can inspire the same in other people.
- Energetic, active and ambitious. Organised enough to juggle lots of projects. High personal standards and attention to detail.
- You may have a digital marketing degree or you could have learnt on the job with c. 4+ years’ experience in a similar role.
This role can be home based, however you must be able to come regularly, maybe once a week, to the factory in Devon in order to be properly immersed in everything that is going on.