Are you a Digital Marketing Manager looking for somewhere that isn't just your 'job' - but where you become part of the working family? You will be involved in developing beautiful and practical marketing solutions, alongside a team of highly talented, curated people. Where you will live, sleep and breath the client, and you'll be fiercely proud of the company startup culture.
In this exciting new role as Campaign Marketing Manager, you'll be responsible for the day to day execution of the engagement campaigns, largely through email, landing pages and automated workflows. You will be involved in the full campaign life cycle - idea generation, content creation, campaign set up, testing, launching, and analysis and reporting on campaigns.
* Devise integrated marketing campaigns with the aim of generating and nurturing leads. Across all stages of the buyer's journey
* Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns
* Ownership of content planning for various brands, personas and funnel stages.
* Briefing and managing copywriting and design agencies.
* Write, edit and proofread copy for marketing collaterals and campaigns.
* Deliver regular reports of campaign results.
* Continuously improve our KPIs such as deliverability rates, open rates and CTRs by applying a test, learn, optimise and retest approach.
* Multichannel approach, including email, social and paid campaigns.
* 3+ years previous experience in a marketing role.
* Experience using software to build and execute marketing communications. For example; MailChimp, HubSpot, etc.
* Have an understanding of writing content for web/email and ability to proofread and edit
* Excellent management skills for managing numerous campaigns, across multiple channels as well as managing third party agencies.
* Experience/knowledge of using landing pages and automated email journeys is highly desirable.
We're looking for hard-working, competitive and self-motivated individual who has exceeded already in similar roles and who want to grow their career in a fast-paced organisation which offers genuine and realistic career GROWTH.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact CSR on (phone number removed). Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below