My client is a Marketing Agency working specifically within a niche market. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive. My client has been in business for almost 19 years and have a portfolio of over 450 clients and has been awarded the Investors in People standard and are committed to developing the skills and qualifications of our team, including achieving the Google Professional Accreditation.
Job Description: -
We are looking to expand the team of online marketing executives with someone to work with a current portfolio of around 70 clients.
The role requires strong account management skills as one of the main aspects of the job is to build rapport with clients by communicating regularly and effectively. There is also the technical aspect to the role, with the responsibility to develop and deliver bespoke search engine optimisation (SEO), search engine marketing (PPC) and social media campaigns according to each client's objectives.
A background in Account Management or Marketing, either gained through experience or studying is desirable as well as a working knowledge or experience of the various aspects of online marketing.
* Relationship building / Account Management skills
* Excellent communication skills using telephone, reports, e-mails and social media
* Knowledge/ experience/ aptitude for marketing
* A real passion for the Internet
* Ability to learn quickly and an enquiring mind
* Ability to produce written copy to a professional standard
* Able to prioritise workload, sometimes under time pressure!
* Team player with a good sense of humour.
* A creative thinker who can bring their own ideas to the table
* Knowledge and experience of SEO
* Experience of running PPC campaigns
* Experience of managing organic social media campaigns across Facebook and Instagram
* Knowledge of running Facebook Advertising campaigns
* Experience of at least one web analytics package, ideally Google Analytics
* Ability to work with Dreamweaver, Photoshop, WordPress
* Experience of setting up and troubleshooting website, hosting and email issues
Basic salary will depend on experience and qualifications but will range between £20K and 25k. Plus 25 days holiday, pension, income protection, dental insurance and more.
If this sounds like you, please click apply