Digital Marketing Executive
We are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Executive on behalf of our client based in beautiful rural village just north of Macclesfield. Our client are Leading-edge software developers and digital marketing obsessives. Building the very best customer acquisition funnels and producing the highest quality sales prospects for their partners.
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
About the role
A rare and truly exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced digital marketer to join our client's small, dynamic, fast-moving digital marketing/software development team.
Working primarily within the financial services sector, our client are an international lead generation firm who drive significant traffic to their brands via Google, Facebook and other popular platforms.
They use clever, sophisticated tech to manage every aspect of their business, all of which is collaboratively designed and crafted in house by their awesome team of software developers. They are now looking for a sharp, talented, digital marketer to join the team. The ideal candidate must have a thorough understanding of paid search and social, but perhaps more importantly, be able to contribute ideas pertaining to their overall marketing strategy.
* Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
* Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
* Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns.
* Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
* Co-manage the social media strategy for the company.
* Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
* Managing the redesign of the company website.
* Providing feedback on the usability, design, content and conversion of brand sites.
* Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing.
* Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
* Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
* Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programmes.
* Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
* Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, and social media.
* Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
* Able to demonstrate success in hitting return on ad spend targets.
As well as a highly competitive salary, there are many benefits to working with our client including:
* Fun, super interesting work environment.
* Housed within a super cool custom-built tech-centric new office.
* Career progression (our last graduate recruit is now a director!).
* Continual support and training.
* Office target-based bonuses.
* Frequent team days/nights out (at least 1 per quarter).
* Free tea/coffee/soft drinks and snacks.
* The occasional Domino's pizza and beers on a Friday!
If you feel that the above describes you and your attributes then send in your CV and one of our team will be in contact with you shortly. Alternatively, please call contact one of the team on the number below