Digital Insights & Implementation Manager | Staffordshire | £open + Benefits
Xpertise have partnered with an enterprise business in the service sector at a very exciting juncture in their business. Our client is building a brand new Digital team from the ground up. This is a very rare and exciting opportunity to use your experience and help build their digital capability and demonstrate the value of digital.
The new team will be focused on building out best in class digital customer journeys, embedding the right brand standards across all digital mediums, creating the right digital data touchpoints, building out digital content & social media, introducing the right digital data insights to better understand the customers changes in behaviour and so on.
Reporting directing into the Head of the department, you will support and lead in the setup of the customer digital insights, which leads to finding the right solution and design for the digital experience across the business and their customers.
In this new era of working, there is a great deal of flexibility with regards to home working, but at the same time getting the balance right with your team and the projects that are in flight.
· Build digital data capabilities which allow the business clear visibility of opportunities
· Creating and maintaining plans for data management and warehousing
· Develops and maintains enterprise and digital specific data models
· Monitor the health of databases, expose services for data access, and manage data architecture
· Delivers key digital reporting across insight and business performance
· Proactively identify opportunities to reduce cost for the wider business through additional digital channels and tools.
· Manage the implementation of all new digital solutions into the business across all core system journeys:
· Drive customer centric & Agile delivery ways of working
· Digital solution design & Implementation
· Core customer journey design
· Manage the long-term plan to achieve the product roadmap
Knowledge & Skills
· Strong experience working in digital/online retail businesses.
· Significant experience of designing and managing customer journeys on an end to end basis.
· Experience of implementing new digital channels and automation such as live chat and chatbot technology with multiple providers.
· Strong analytical capability.
· Expert capability in creating dynamic and fresh Digital look and feel.
· Experience of working in and setting up agile development and delivery working practices.
· Expert in creating dynamic and exciting documents & presentations that bring their subjects to life.
· Experience with Power BI and/or leading data and analytical skills
For more information on this role or other similar roles please contact Phil Brindley
Xpertise are acting as an employment agency and business...... click apply for full job details