Digital Advertising Manager
TigerWit is a global fintech provider with big ambition to develop its reach further within the market. To achieve this, we are looking for a Digital Advertising Manager that has a broad range of skills and expertise, as well as the ambition to push them further.
The successful candidate for the Digital Advertising Manager will be joining the UK marketing team, but will be in close, daily communication with our local marketing teams that stretch across four continents. As part of this global team, strong interpersonal skills and leadership qualities are a prerequisite.
Within the Digital Advertising Manager role, the candidate will be required not only plan their own initiatives that will include the full suite of SEM, Digital Ads and social media platforms, but will also have the agility to assist with the greater business needs of the company and those of the local offices.
Optimization is of paramount importance to this wide-ranging role, so whilst experience is necessary, so is the ability to learn and adapt to an everchanging landscape within a dynamic industry.
Key responsibilities of the Digital Advertising Manager:
1. Manage the social media Ads, search engine Ads, Apple store Ads and other paid Ads.
2. Build a strategy to maximize the result of the Ads and execute it with other team members.
3. Work with international marketing teams to implement strategies.
4. Optimize the existing the Ads result and develop new channels to generate more results.
5. Work towards organic and paid search optimization and ROI maximization.
6. Regularly perform thorough keyword and trend research.
7. Fulfil SEM and Social Media KPIs.
8. Prepare and present reports regularly.
Requirements for the Digital Advertising Manager:
1. Proven results & experience in paid media, including PPC, SEM, Google Ads, DSP and Social Media Ads (esp. Facebook Ads and YouTube Ads) & management.
2. Profound understanding of the machine learning and algorithms of the Ads platform.
3. Able to conduct A/B testing.
4. Able to optimize the cost as well as the ROI.
5. Familiar with most of the tracking systems including GA, AppsFlyer not just how, but why, strong data analysis skills, and able to address the problems.
6. Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
7. Ability to work within a team that includes marketers, designers, and developers.
1. Experience within the financial sector.
2. Facebook Ads/Google Ads expertise.
3. App promotion experience.
4. Global teamwork experience.
1. Private medical and life insurance
2. 25 days holiday per year
3. Dynamic global team working environment
4. Team and company bonus scheme