EO Systems Campaign Manager
Reporting to the Head of Sales, you will have campaign responsibility for the sales of the companies range of high performance Thermal Imaging Cameras, and Electro Optic (EO) directors at a product and system level. You will be supporting the marketing teams at Corporate and Divisional level to qualify opportunities and select the appropriate product and capability to meet the customer's needs.
As part of the sales community you will promote the company's products at exhibitions and conferences around the world in order to develop the business and increase brand awareness. Working in conjunction with the Capability Management team and the IPT, you will support the generation of product business cases through the provision of market intelligence and competitive analysis. Although based in the UK at the companies design and manufacturing facility in Basildon Essex, the role will require some UK and international travel.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Responsible for identification and pursuit of prospects in the EO domain to secure sales of the companies range of Thermal imaging systems and products into the defence and security market both in the UK and overseas.
- The successful candidate will also support the capability function in the development of business cases to support the next generation of products through the provision of market analysis and competitive data.
- The role will include significant travel both in the UK and overseas to attend customers premises and support demonstrations, exhibitions and conferences.
- The candidate will have responsibility for campaigns identified through their own customer engagements or provided through the companies global marketing network and Divisional Marketing team, taking ownership from initial gate reviews through to tender submission.
Skills, Qualifications & Knowledge Required
- To be successful you will ideally be qualified to degree level or similar and have technical knowledge in the EO domain, although some product specific training will be provided.
- You will have a proven track record in international sales in the defence or civil markets and be able to extend the companies existing network of customers to expand the business and increase market presence.
- You will possess excellent communication and presentation skills and be able to construct technical papers and proposals.
- The role will require a flexible approach to working hours where required and the ability to travel in the UK and overseas for short/medium durations in support of customer demonstrations and meetings...... click apply for full job details