Vitality, Customer Marketing Executive, London, £Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial services provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business.
We're a positively different, fast-growing insurance and financial services provider that rewards its 1,000,000+ members for healthy habits. We aim to be the best Private Medical insurer in the UK, offering the best service in the industry. This means we need the best people, ready to live our vibrant brand and make a difference to the business every day.
As our Customer Marketing Executive, you'll get the benefits our members enjoy, including
- Our award winning private Vitality Health insurance + wellness incentive programme
- Vitality Partners and Rewards - Apple Watch, Ocado, Garmin, Champneys Spa days, half price gym memberships, Disney Store discounts to name a few!
- Personal health fund + Life Assurance
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- 25 Days annual leave + Bank holidays + option to buy and sell 5 more.
- Flexible benefits package
- Internal incentives, competitions and awards - a chance to win football and sports tickets or even be in with a chance to have a holiday of a lifetime
- A genuine opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career
As our Customer Marketing Executive will be working closely with the operational and product business areas, including our underwriting, propositions and digital/IT and you will be responsible for supporting the delivery of customer and engagement marketing plans committed to the business. You'll also have input into our overall customer experience journey, working with all areas of the business ensuring the customer is at the heart of everything we do.
Responsibilities as our Customer Marketing Executive include:
- You will work alongside the wider customer experience team to ensure that customer correspondence work holistically alongside the wider journey
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with various internal and external stakeholders in both UK and South Africa
- Providing marketing support or having ownership of key areas of the business like Vitality Nurses, Underwriting and product launches
- Champion our brand to your stakeholder group to ensure that the work produced reflects our standards in the respective business area
- Create all Financial Promotions (FP's) which adhere to Vitality's clear, fair, and not misleading rules using agreed Communication Code phrases and descriptions
- Supporting the drive for take up of our Go-Green option, which allows clients to receive correspondence electronically and self-serve on the member zone
- Manage the marketing relationship with our fulfilment house, ensuring that they send out our correspondence in the most cost efficient way, and to the high standards of our brand
To become our Customer Marketing Executive, you will have the below skills and experience:
- University level education or equivalent
- Proven Marketing experience and with good understanding of digital marketing
- Experience working in a fast paced, complex business environment
- Experience of writing clear and concise customer communications
- Excellent team worker and relationship builder with stakeholders
- Understanding of Financial Services Industry is desirable
- Some knowledge of working in online investor and life insurance proposition teams
Working for Vitality as our Customer Marketing Executive you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
Closing Date: Wednesday 02 October 2019
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Customer Marketing Executive then please click 'apply' today