CRM Administrator/DeveloperRESPONSIBLE FOR
Presales Support ManagerBACKGROUND TO THE ROLE
Are you interested in supporting the management and development of the CRM system and associated tools that powers one of the UK's largest IT services providers? Are you looking for an engaging and varied challenge in a friendly, fast-paced and growing business? KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
In this role you will act as the administrator of the CRM platform which has a number of areas of responsibility:
A WEEK IN THE LIFE
- Act as the technical lead for the CRM system, taking ownership of the development and change of the platform as well as its integration with other business systems
- Carry out day to day administrative tasks including provisioning new users and handling support requests
- Support the training of new users and adoption of the system generally, including the creation of documentation where required
- Build strong relationships across the business and use these to contribute ideas towards improvements, both technical and process
- Ensure clean, up-to-date and insightful data can be easily extracted from the system, both directly and through analysis tools such as Power BI
- Identify and deliver upon ways to make the system easier to use, including through automation
The job is very varied and you will be expected to be able to manage your own diary but here are some of the things you can expect:
- Meet with the Presales Support Manager, the Head of Solutions and other department leads to gather feedback, agree development priorities and prioritise/plan changes
- Implement planned changes into test and then production CRM instances as well as related systems including our data integration tools, Power BI and Power Automate
- Hold training sessions for new users to bring them up to speed as well as supporting power users in getting the most out of the tools
- Produce system and user documentation, guides and knowledge base articles
- Develop own skills and knowledge through ongoing learning and research as well as formal training where required
You must have extensive experience in Dynamics 365 CRM administration and configuration including building complex workflows and processes, maintaining data and form/view creation.
On top of this, you will need a strong understanding of data integration with other business systems using tools such as Azure Data Factory or Kingswaysoft.
You should be confident in working in Agile teams and have experience of change/adoption management, user support and training.
Any experience in using Power BI or the rest of the Power Apps ecosystem is a plus but as long as you are naturally data-minded and analytical then support and training can be provided.
Finally and most importantly, you should have a track record of getting stuff done whilst managing competing pressures and deadlines and retaining an eye for detail and quality.