As the Website Marketing Manager on the Delivery B2B Marketing team, you’ll be responsible for the website strategy for Uber’s merchant website (merchants.ubereats.com) In this role, you’ll develop a strategy to create a strong online presence that builds the brand and fuels growth. You’ll partner with business leaders, technical web teams and cross-functional stakeholders including product, communications, sales ops, and other marketing teams to identify needs, define priorities and accelerate performance improvements. You’ll lead global initiatives to ensure the website accurately conveys our value proposition across audiences and is locally relevant. We’re looking for a motivated self-starter who thrives in a team environment and is excited about working cross-functionally to deliver the business.
What You’ll Do
- Optimize and enhance the Uber Eats for Merchants global website (merchants.ubereats.com) to reflect our brand story, drive discovery, and educate businesses at all stages of the B2B decision making journey
- Partner closely with the technical web teams to drive the information architecture strategy and identify infrastructure gaps
- Lead brainstorm and prioritization exercises to define business requirements and develop the short-, mid- and long-term roadmap for the website
- Establish yourself as an important stakeholder in Uber’s overall web efforts, ensure B2B has an aligned strategy, and champion and recommend ongoing web improvements for the platform
- Manage all web projects and ensure web updates are executed smoothly, on-schedule, and within scope
- Work across teams including SEO, CRO, Performance Marketing, Product Marketing, Content Marketing, and Media to ensure web plans align with product launches, incorporate customer value props and compelling content, and support paid campaigns
- Develop reporting to manage growth metrics globally
- 5+ years in B2B marketing with experience in web/digital marketing or growth marketing
- Proven experience creating impactful web designs, with understanding of SEO and information architecture
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying partner needs
- Resourcefulness and passion for our mission
- Ability to drive qualitative and quantitative research and analysis, synthesize actionable insights, and present clear recommendations
- An extremely proactive, self-starter mentality with excellent organizational skills
- Team-first attitude and ability to partner across multiple teams within Marketing and other functions
- Experience in the Hospitality/Restaurant, Retail/Grocery, and/or Technology industry
- Experience understanding the B2B marketing journey and fluency across the marketing mix
For San Francisco, CA-based roles: The base salary range for this role is $120,000 per year – $133,000 per year.
You will be eligible to participate in Uber’s bonus program, and may be offered an equity award & other types of comp. You will also be eligible for various benefits. More details can be found at the following link https://www.uber.com/careers/benefits.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber’s cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.