As Vice President of Growth and Content Strategy for Dotdash Meredith, you will be a key leader in our Growth Team tasked with reshaping the future of publishing. In this role, you will ideate and execute cutting-edge and holistic growth programs within Dotdash Meredith’s portfolio of world class brands.
The VP of Growth and Content Strategy will help bring our mission to life: to help and inspire all. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in either News or Commerce and Performance Marketing. This role reports to the Chief Growth Officer and will lead a team of growth professionals with aspirations of growing and further fortifying with top talent.
About Your Contributions
- Create strategic and innovative approaches to capture market share within competitive topic areas
- Mentor and lead a team of Growth directors and analysts
- Consult with product and tech teams to drive strategic initiatives
- Empower editorial teams to create and maintain the best content on the web
- Drive improvements to our technical SEO programs
- Evangelize growth and content quality principles throughout the organization
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Evidence of a thirst for lifelong learning
- 8+ years of SEO experience including management roles
- Exceptional leadership and communication skills
- Passionate about content integrity, transparency, and accessibility
- The hustle and critical thinking skills to drive quality improvements daily
- Ability to effectively partner with GMs, Editorial Directors, Content Operations, Product Leads, and Senior Business Leadership
- Strong editorial skills and keen sense of what content works well online
- Mastering a wide range of technical and publishing-focused SEO disciplines
- A willingness to embrace change and to adapt strategies on the fly
- Ability to parse through data to pull out insights that turn into action
It is the policy of Dotdash Meredith to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, the Company will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
The Company participates in the federal E-Verify program to confirm the identity and employment authorization of all newly hired employees.
Salary: $158,000 – $225,700
The pay range above represents the anticipated low and high end of the pay range for this position and may change in the future. Actual pay may vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to work location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Dotdash Meredith’s total compensation package for employees.