#WeAreCrowdStrike and our mission is to stop breaches. As a global leader in cybersecurity, our team changed the game. Since our inception, our market leading cloud-native platform has offered unparalleled protection against the most sophisticated cyberattacks.
We’re looking for people with limitless passion, a relentless focus on innovation and a fanatical commitment to the customer to join us in shaping the future of cybersecurity. Consistently recognized as a top workplace, CrowdStrike is committed to cultivating an inclusive, remote-first culture that offers people the autonomy and flexibility to balance the needs of work and life while taking their career to the next level. Interested in working for a company that sets the standard and leads with integrity?
Join us on a mission that matters – one team, one fight.
About the Role:
The Sr. Growth Marketing Specialist role will build awareness and demand for our emerging technologies through various tactics in order to generate leads that convert to new business. The is an individual contributer position that helps activate activity in market and develop follow up for various campaigns that help grow the business. This includes strategic planning and activation in various digital channels such as SEM, display, social, affiliate, direct partnerships, syndicated marketing, podcasts, and paid video.
We are seeking a driven, self-starter focused on driving pipeline, along with supporting other initiatives requiring digital marketing expertise. This role will report to the Sr. Manager, Growth Marketing for Emerging Technologies.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and drive multi-channel, cross-segmented digital marketing strategies and programs against quarterly regional performance targets.
- Build customer acquisition strategy and programs, including paid search, display, programmatic advertising, paid social, direct network, affiliate, digital ABM, content syndication, as well as thoughtful and impactful lead follow up.
- Work with the operations and analytics teams to track results and optimize digital efforts, aligning investment decisions with performance targets.
- Accurately forecast channel performance and work closely with regional and business owners to manage the digital marketing budget, reallocating budget to maximize ROI.
- Cultivate an environment of teamwork, openness, creativity, and continuous improvement; must be forward-thinking and always testing new opportunities
- Coordinate with Field Marketing, SEO, Global Campaigns team, and Product Marketing Managers to optimize SEM, SEO, and campaign strategies related to targeted topics.
- Work closely with the web team and CRO team to create impactful and regional specific web experiences.
- Collaborate closely with other functions, including Web, Digital Programs, Global Campaigns, Product, Customer Marketing, Ecommerce, and Sales to execute cross-functional initiatives.
- Work closely with web, campaigns, and CRO teams to improve conversion rates through paid customer acquisition at all stages of the funnel.
What You’ll Need:
- Technical digital marketing skills with a proven track record of driving revenue growth and optimizing digital marketing initiatives
- 5-6 years of hands-on digital marketing and ecommerce experience, preferably for B2B SaaS or ecommerce, across SEM, affiliate, display, and paid social
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Business, Math, Accounting, Finance, or relevant job-related experience.
- Ability to skillfully and confidently grow the digital function to support company revenue and growth targets.
- Experience creating multi-channel, multi-touch attribution infrastructure and leveraging that data to improve channel performance.
- Experience with digital media planning and buying including use of programmatic buying, direct buying through Google AdWords, Bing, Google Display, Facebook, and other display networks.
- Deep familiarity with leading 3rd-party digital marketing execution platforms, agencies, content management providers, and digital analytics tools; including Google Analytics, CRM and marketing automation platforms, advertising platforms, and attribution tools.
- Comfort and experience successfully communicating across large complex organizations, including peers, business stakeholders, and executive suite.
- Experience successfully managing third-party digital agencies to align to company strategy and goals and meet/exceed targets.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation and collaboration
We are committed to fostering a culture of belonging where everyone feels seen, heard, valued for who they are and empowered to succeed. Our approach to cultivating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is rooted in listening, learning and collective action. By embracing the diversity of our people, we achieve our best work and fuel innovation – generating the best possible outcomes for our customers and the communities they serve.
CrowdStrike, Inc. is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The base salary range for this position in the U.S. is $80,000 – $130,000 per year + variable/incentive compensation + equity + benefits. A candidate’s salary is determined by various factors including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and location.