Munchkin is one of the most innovative and fast-growing consumer product companies in the world! With over 320+ patents under our belt, we continue to create solutions that leave our customers asking, “how did I ever live without this?” Recognized as #8 on America’s Most Innovative Companies list by Fortune Magazine, innovation is the core of our company DNA and has been driving our designs for 30 years!
Founded in 1990, Munchkin has sold billions of dollars of products through our key retail partners: Target, Walmart and Amazon and has global distribution in over 50 countries. We are industry leaders in design and innovation with over 140 international product and brand design awards in the past 5 years and growing!
We lead with our core values and believe that investing in the community is our responsibility. We create opportunities for every child’s potential and well-being through the Radiant Colors program, work to create a sustainable future, and in partnership with the International Fund for Animal welfare have committed to animal conservation.
After 30 years of being a leader in the baby industry, Munchkin is growing up and expanding our business reach to even more consumers with the launch of Curio, a highly curated line of home goods inspired by curiosity.
There is no better time than now to join Munchkin as we embark on our next and biggest growth journey moving us into technology focused, higher valued products, and household consumer goods. Munchkin is growing up and you could be the next influential leader to play a key role in driving enormous customer-centered value and rapid growth.
What You’ll Do
As part of the Ecommerce Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) team, the Sr. Digital Marketing Manager owns and executes the paid media, email marketing & affiliate marketing strategy for Munchkin.com to help achieve sales goals and promote the Munchkin brand, while also supporting initiatives from the Brand Marketing team. This role requires deep experience in executing in-platform, analyzing data to find insights & opportunities, and effective collaboration to implement digital marketing initiatives.
- Work closely with the Director, Ecommerce Marketing to execute strategies aimed at driving sales growth, influencing customer loyalty, and promoting brand awareness across all digital marketing channels, including search engine marketing, paid social advertising, email marketing, and affiliate marketing.
- Manage and collaborate with cross-functional partners on maintaining the marketing calendar in support of seasonal events, new product launches, promotions, and other marketing initiatives driving traffic to Munchkin.com.
- Provide thought leadership on digital marketing best practices with deep knowledge in lifecycle marketing strategy, performance creative, attribution, and leveraging data to uncover actionable insights.
- Submit effective creative briefs for our design team to create image and video assets for ads, emails, and web content.
- Build emails and automation flows, validating proper rendering across devices and clients and employing A/B testing plans for optimization and constructive feedback for designers and stakeholders.
- Utilize first-party data to identify creative audience segments for driving engagement and sales.
- Carry out day-to-day optimization tasks and build out of campaigns and ads on Google Ads, Meta Business, and other paid media platforms.
- Measure, analyze and report on results of online marketing efforts, utilizing web analytics and platform data to derive actionable learnings to various levels of stakeholders.
- Support and assist in project management of campaign development and execution to ensure business goals and deadlines are met.
- Assist in the management of agency partnerships and collaborate on strategy, tactics, and execution.
- Maintain awareness of competitive benchmarks, latest best practices, market trends, digital advertising & privacy regulations, and competitive activity.
- Other duties may be assigned
- BA/BS degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 3+ years’ experience in digital marketing
- Experience quantifying digital marketing effectiveness & profitability
- Experience utilizing A/B testing and experimentation to grow performance metrics and build an understanding of what works with various audience segments
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint (or similar presentation app)
- Experience with Magento 2, Workfront, and Klaviyo are a plus
- Excellent copywriting and information design skills
- Analytical and technical mind, with a creative eye
- Empathetic, collaborative, and capable of communicating effectively in diverse situations
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment with the flexibility to accommodate demanding projects schedules
- Demonstrated creativity and out-of-the box thinking – Constantly pushing new ideas and programs to solve sales and market challenges
- Strategically and operationally strong – Ability to synthesize complex information into a simple strategy and then execute against this strategy
- Solid planning and organization skills – Ability to manage multiple, simultaneous complex projects and schedules
- Good collaboration skills – Ability to effectively collaborate with people and teams from all functions within Munchkin
- Communication Skills – Exceptional written, verbal and presentation abilities
- Willingness to travel 10% of the time
We Got You Covered!
As a Great Place to Work Certified™ company, we are committed to offering the best to our employees. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, vision, dental, prescription drug coverage, life insurance, wellness benefits, generous employer-matched 401(k) plan, Paid Childcare Leave, among other benefit plans. Our total rewards are top of market and includes competitive salary, bonus and opportunities to earn equity. We focus on supporting employee development and growth.
We regularly hold social functions to foster a genuine camaraderie that enhances teamwork. At our company-wide award functions, we take time to recognize the talent and dedication of the people who make Munchkin the most loved baby lifestyle brand in the world.
To give our people flexibility, we offer hybrid work environment.
Munchkin’s Hybrid Schedule is where an employee works in the office on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday, and remotely from home on Tuesday and Friday. We also provide annual weeklong global office closures giving our people a chance to recharge.
Salary range: $105,000 – $125,000