- Date Posted:
- Location:Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Specialism:Social Media
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary:$ 46,267 - $92,533 USD / Year
- Applications have closed
Fender Musical Instruments Corporation is a world-famous brand with offices across the globe. Fender was born in Southern California and has built a worldwide influence beyond the studio and the stage. A Fender is more than an instrument; it’s a cultural symbol that resonates globally.
We are searching for a Specialty Brands Social Media Specialist to join our team. This role will focus on FMIC Specialty Brands: Jackson, Gretsch, Charvel, and EVH. This role will manage and program the social media channels across YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
This role will be mostly remote with travel to Los Angeles office as needed.
- Develop posts across Specialty Brand Channels including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube accounts through the creation and curation of quality content
- Manage a social media calendar that aligns with business priorities, write copy and post content across all channels
- Engage with and build community, creating a true 2-way dialogue with fans, which can include (but not limited to) UGC collection and distribution, assisting in giveaway execution, engaging in the comments section, etc.
- Manage artist content including playthroughs, riff videos, cultural moments, etc. with the regional and global teams, ensuring artist content is integrated in an authentic and relevant way
- Work closely across Artist Relations, Integrated Marketing, Public Relations, and Creative teams to ensure social content is aligned with the overall marketing strategy
- Implement best practices across channels (hashtag, tagging & posting strategies)
- Extremely data-driven with the ability to optimize content based on insights: focus on audience growth, engagement, conversion, and sentiment
- Report on channel and campaign performance and make strategic recommendations for content optimization
- Stay up to date on all channel features and emerging platforms
- Additional duties as assigned
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in social media, content production, or community management
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication, Music, or related field
- Proficient guitar knowledge with a strong understanding of the FMIC Specialty brands
- Experience with social media management tools like Khoros, Creator Studio, and YouTube Analytics
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative suite including video editing and graphic design
- Experience with crisis management, customer service, and social media moderation
- Exceptional writing skills
- Extremely detail-oriented
About Fender Musical Instruments
Fender is required by law in certain jurisdictions to include a pay scale in the job posting for this position. “Pay scale” means the salary or hourly wage range that Fender reasonably expects to pay for this position; it is neither a promise nor a guarantee of the compensation that the successful candidate will receive. The pay scale for this position takes into account the wide range of factors that Fender considers in making compensation decisions, including, without limitation: skill set, experience, and training, licensure and certifications, and other business and organizational needs. If this is a remote position, the pay scale disclosed herein may be adjusted further based upon the applicable geographic differential associated with the location from which the successful candidate will work. Please note that it is not typical for a Fender employee to be at or near the top of the pay scale for their role – especially as a new hire – and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. Subject to the foregoing, the current pay scale for this position is $46,267.00 – 92,533.00