- Date Posted:
- Recruiter:Just Eat
- Specialism:Social Media
- Job Type: Full Time
- This position has been filled
Hungry for a challenge?
That’s good, because at Just Eat Takeaway.com (JET) we believe everything is possible, or, as we say, everything is on the table. We are a leading global online food delivery marketplace. Our tech ecosystem connects millions of active customers with hundreds of thousands of connected partners in countries across the globe.
Our mission? To empower every food moment around the world, whether it’s through customer service, coding or couriers.
About this role:
We are looking for a social marketing superstar, someone who has strong experience in both media and brand-led creative to become an integral member of the social team.
You will be responsible for supporting the social lead in all aspects of running Just Eat’s social media (except community management). Social is a key commercial driver, Just Eat invests heavily across brand and DR. While you’ll need to be a pro at both, the priority for this role is building on a strategy of driving brand consideration.
Just Eat prides itself on creating innovative, social-first campaigns that really understand and speak to our audience. You’ll be expected to have a strong strategic outlook and campaign planning should come naturally. You need to bring together the best in content, technology, media and data to deliver great work that actively drives consideration within new and existing audiences.
You should have a deep understanding of the role social media can play within a mix of channels and understand where it adds the most value. You’ll have experience in working across a range of social channels but should also understand how influencers and content partnerships can amplify and accentuate our great work.
As a member of this exciting team you will have freedom to own your own campaigns, manage social and brand-led productions and build your ideas to contribute to the success of social performance at Just Eat.
We want your skills, experience and ideas in this incredibly exciting and fast-growing industry. You need to be hungry to succeed, learn and deliver in this fast-paced business.
These are some of the key ingredients to the role:
- Strategy and delivery: develop our overall creative approach to social, alongside the social lead and be responsible for executing the plan.
- Campaign management: brief, production, delivery, ensuring campaigns go live on time and deliver on business objectives.
- Reporting and analysis: understand both business performance and how social contributes as well as channel-level measurement and effectiveness.
- Consideration: lead social activations that drive consideration with new and existing audiences.
- Full funnel: sophisticated understanding of marketing through the line and using consideration to drive orders is key to success in this role.
- Working collaboratively: as a social expert you’ll need to work with internal and external stakeholders to share social best practice, guide people through what social needs and ensure we maintain high standards within the channel and deliver to the best of the channel’s capability.
- Budget management: competent managing large budgets and ensuring their effective use.
- Relationship management: manage relationships with the agency, publishers, media owners and internal stakeholders.
What will you bring to the table?
- 5+ years social marketing background gained from either client/agency side working with consumer brands.
- Strong knowledge of the digital ecosystem and unrivalled knowledge of social platforms and their complexities.
- Demonstrable experience and achievement across performance marketing.
- Strong creative and production skills.
- Strong stakeholder management of 3rd party suppliers/agencies and holding them to task.
- Ability to demonstrate successful project management experience in a fast-paced environment – often managing multiple projects at one time.
- Team player and ability to work collaboratively with a variety of different roles across the business.
- Highly numerate and analytical with a passion for metrics and quantitative analysis and the ability to turn analysis into actionable programmes.
- Audience obsessed: keen interest in behaviour on social channels and societal trends.
At JET, this is on the menu:
Our teams forge connections internally and work with some of the best-known brands on the planet, giving us truly international impact in a dynamic environment.
Fun, fast-paced and supportive, the JET culture is about movement, growth and about celebrating every aspect of our JETers. Thanks to them we stay one step ahead of the competition.
Inclusion, Diversity & Belonging
No matter who you are, what you look like, who you love, or where you are from, you can find your place at Just Eat Takeaway.com. We’re committed to creating an inclusive culture, encouraging diversity of people and thinking, in which all employees feel they truly belong and can bring their most colourful selves to work every day.
What else is cooking?
Want to know more about our JETers, culture or company? Have a look at our career site where you can find people’s stories, blogs, podcasts and more JET morsels.
Are you ready to take your seat? Apply now!