- Date Posted:
- Location:Hackney, UK
- Workplace:Hybrid Working
- Specialism:Social Media
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary:£35,000 - £38,000 GBP / Year
- Applications have closed
Purpose of the role:
The Social Media Manager will develop and deliver the social media strategy along with the Head of Performance Marketing.
They will be responsible for Wowcher and LivingSocial’s presence across social media, and to manage paid social campaigns. Social media activities include: promoting our websites on social platforms via paid campaigns, overseeing a social media assistant and creating fun and engaging social content to drive traffic, delivering key marketing messages, increasing our social media following & engagement, promoting our events or engaging with our social media audience.
Main responsibilities and duties:
- Develop and implement the social media strategy
- Effectively manage paid social campaigns across platforms to deliver lead volume, CPL and ROI goals.
- Manage the relationship with our paid media agency to deliver KPIs
- Create, manage and report on paid-for media across all social platforms
- Measure and report on the efficiency of social campaigns in addition to real-time monitoring of social profiles
- Liaise closely with Wowcher’s Social Customer Services team as needed
- Manage the social media assistant reporting into you and establish networks of brand advocates through influencer marketing, qualification and collaborative projects
- Complete regular reports on community activity with a view to improve measures month-on-month
- Demonstrate creative thinking in creating conversation opportunities
- Monitor trends in social media broadly, and within the brand community specifically, to ensure the brand remains adaptive; keep managers up to speed with developments
Technical Skills required:
- Knowledge of all social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, Reddit.
- Must have paid social campaign management experience (agency or brand side)
- Experience managing a paid social agency relationship
- Experience in using Socialbakers/Emplifi would be preferable but not essential.
- Must have experience with designing, creating and executing engaging social media content for e-commerce/retail brands. Ideally 2+ years.
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or similar preferable but not essential
- Experience in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Super organised: we have lots of deals in different business verticals, so you will need to be able to manage your time effectively to make sure you reach all your goals
- Keen to learn: you’ll need to be sharp-minded and quick on the uptake, trends and news move fast in digital
- Enthusiastic: we all love what we do, and need someone who will share that enthusiasm with us!
Some of our benefits:
- 25 days of holiday
- Fab office, great team
- Employee Assistance Provider – Confidential, independent support, counseling, and advice service
- Season ticket loan
- Media Cycle scheme
- Lively social working culture, including ‘All-Bar-Wowcher’, sports, and numerous other office events and activities
If this sounds like a role for you then get in touch and we will review your cv 🙂