- Date Posted:
- Recruiter:Marquee Brands
- Location:New York, NY, USA
- Specialism:Social Media
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary:$70,000 - $80,000 USD / Year
Social Media Manager Fashion Division – Fashion!
Marquee Brands is seeking a self-starter, with a passion for social media, is customer centric with exceptional leadership skills to join its Fashion Division team.
Marquee Brands owns and manages a portfolio of established global brands across consumer products and channels from luxury goods to sports and active apparel. Our executive team of professionals is focused on a commitment to drive organic growth through natural brand extensions, impactful marketing, and direct consumer engagement. Our promise is to ensure our brands continue their storied success through relevant products, expanded retail distribution, and international growth all while continuing to be true to their founding message and origin.
Founded in 1989 in Los Angeles by designer Max Azria, BCBG is now a leading contemporary women’s fashion house. BCBG stands for the French phrase “Bon Chic, Bon Genre” a phrase meaning “Good Style, Good Attitude”. The BCBG Group comprises of three brands, BCBGMAXAZRIA catering to fashion forward contemporary women, BCBGeneration has a youthful outlook for younger women at more accessible price points, and BCBG Girls designs, fun stylish apparel for young girls. The BCBG Group represents a true lifestyle of brands offering products ranging from evening dresses to essentials, footwear, jewelry, handbags, and accessories.
In 1963, Ben Sherman took a staple button-down shirt and made it exciting and sartorial. The design was influenced by the classic American Ivy League shirt, but Ben Sherman’s design vision added the back hook, the button on the back of the collar—but most importantly, his feel and passion for fabric, pattern and color created a unique garment. Today, Ben Sherman is now a full lifestyle brand and remains a leader of modern British style.
In 1936, Bruno Magli and his siblings, Marino, and Maria, began crafting women’s shoes in a small basement in Bologna, Italy. Since then, Bruno Magli has created refined, handcrafted footwear for those who appreciate elegant design and impeccable craftmanship with a strong family heritage. Today, Bruno Magli continues to evolve its heritage by reinventing luxury essentials like bags, purses, suitcases, and belts, beautifully crafted for a new generation.
Here’s what you will do here:
This role reports into the Vice President of Public Relations and Brand Marketing.
- Create a content strategy for social media efforts to achieve brand and performance goals.
- Balance storytelling with product and brand education to create community and drive traffic /sales conversion.
- Monitor community conversation and eco-system to ensure community guidelines are upheld. Monitor all channels to remove instances of hate speech, and derogatory communication, to allow safe space for all brand followers.
- Liaise between VP of PR & Brand Marketing, and PR Agencies to ideate and integrate influencer content for a 360 approach.
- Amplify quality UGC content on-feed.
- Create and communicate global social media calendars highlighting key launches and product stories for global licensee. Liaise with global social managers and be point of contact for social media guidelines, benchmarks, and best practices.
- Use social media marketing tools to create and maintain the company’s official social media brand handles across the Fashion Division and create future entities as and when the need arises.
- Create content for In-feed, YouTube Shorts, Reels, and Stories to ensure an always-on approach, designed to create and foster community engagement.
- Devise impactful boosting content strategies with media agency to increase reach and engagement.
- Work with internal creative and merchandising teams to develop social media marketing campaigns.
- Own and analyze the brand’s digital marketing plan and social media strategy to identify strategic weaknesses and make recommendations for improvements.
- Organize giveaways, follower acquisition tactics, and creative growth practices.
- Research social media trends and inform management of changes that are relevant to the company’s overall marketing strategy.
- Set key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns, such as targets by channel (shares, likes, comments, engagement), and overall campaign measurement.
- Manage seasonal budgets to maximize tactical product seeding, for earned and paid VIP or micro / macro influencer activations.
- Must have ability to create video content and post own social content for with commentary for TikTok green screen, and short-form reels/video.
- Must be able to attend photoshoots, and brand events, occasionally outside office hours to capture content in real-time.
- Work with brand marketing manager on monthly reporting for senior execs and external licensee review.
- College Degree in Marketing, Communications, or Public Relations.
- Required 3-5 years of experience running social accounts for a publisher or brand.
- Strong leadership skills, entrepreneurial attitude, and can-do mentality.
- Overall social media experience and an understanding of data + analytics.
- Deep enthusiasm for experimenting with content strategy, aimed to increase key metrics.
- Must have an ability to manage multiple projects at the same time, remain organized, have an autonomous work style, and be a self-motivated individual who takes initiative to carve out new responsibilities.
- Ability to communicate authentically, strike the right tone, and act as a brand representative.
- Comprehensive understanding of Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, etc.
- Comprehensive understanding of budget management.
Marquee Brands Benefits and Perks
- You’ll enjoy coming to work because we have a refreshing company culture that is open, entrepreneurial, and fun.
- Competitive salary, and bonus structure.
- Healthcare Benefits including dental and vision.
- Flexible spending account (FSA) or health savings account (HSA).
- Life insurance.
- Pet Insurance.
- Generous Vacation and Leave Policies.
- Action Days – two (2) fully paid “Marquee In Action” days each calendar year to dedicate your time to a charity or cause of your choice.
- 11 Paid Holidays: In addition to Paid vacation.
Salary Range – $70,000-$80,000
This job description may not be inclusive of all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the job described, and may be amended at any time at the sole discretion of the Employer.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.