We’re Carwow. The car-changing experts for life-changing moments. Whether buying, selling, or (car) window shopping, we aim to give people total confidence in their choice.
We kicked off our journey as the ultimate matchmaker for car reviews, helping everyone pick their perfect ride. But we soon realised this wasn’t the destination – it was just the first leg. Why stop there when we could also help them get a great price?
So we decided we wanted to revolutionise selling cars, just like we did with buying them. That’s when we introduced our game-changing ‘sell my car’ product.
Today, our dedicated team of over 350 experts across the UK, Germany, Spain and Portugal look after over 12 million active users (and an ‘excellent’ Trustpilot rating).
And we’ve got plenty left in the tank.
So, what does Carwow look like under the hood?
We’re always driving forward, and our people love what they do and love working together. Our goal is to empower our employees to discover their passions, create common ground, and take control of their careers with confidence.
We regularly fine-tune our hiring process to ensure fairness and all Carwowers receive comprehensive DE&I training. Our Diversity Committees, led by our fantastic employees, fuel internal education, help out our local communities, and champion initiatives for our customers.
We’re also Flexa100 nominated and aim to be the go-to place for changing cars. We’re proud to say we’ve got an impressive employee average engagement score of 8.5/10!
Bonding as a team is important to us – whether we’re rocking the Carwow Olympics worldwide, playing drag bingo for Pride Month, taking part in beach clean-ups or rallying on the Padel court, there’s always something to bring us together.
Fancy a life-changing career from the car-changing pros? We’d love you to join us on our journey.
What you’ll be doing
- Sourcing highly-engaging third-party short-form videos.
- Creation of social media copy for all platforms.
- Creating cut-downs of long-form YouTube videos.
- Publishing & scheduling social content across all social platforms (Insta, Tiktok, Youtube etc.)
- Assisting with YouTube video publishing.
- Asset management: Filing all social videos captured on shoots.
- Regular monitoring of social platforms for new & upcoming trends to enable the creation of reactive, on-trend video content.
- Monitoring social channel analytics & implementing learnings into future content planning.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Suite (Premiere Pro & Photoshop).
- Working knowledge of our core social media platforms.
- An interest in cars – you don’t need to be a complete car whizz but knowing the difference between different brands and models is essential
What’s in it for you
- Hybrid working that works around you (currently two days in the office, three from home)
- Competitive salary to fund that dream holiday to Bali
- Share options – when we thrive, so do you!
- Vitality Private Healthcare, for peace of mind
- Monthly coaching sessions with Spill – our mental wellbeing partner
- Enhanced holiday package, plus bank holidays
- 28 days holiday
- 1 day for your wedding
- 1 day off when you move house – because moving’s hard enough without work!
- 2 extra days on your third year anniversary
- 5 extra days on your tenth year anniversary
- Option to buy 3 extra days of holiday per year
- Work from abroad for a month (due to popular demand, this offer excludes the moon).
- Inclusive parental, partner and shared parental leave, fertility treatment and pregnancy loss policies
- The latest tech (Macbook or Surface) to power your gif-sending talents
- Up to £500/€550 home office allowance for that massage chair you’ve been talking about
- A generous learning and development budget to help you master your craft
- Regular social events:, tech lunch’s, coffee with the exec sessions, book clubs, social events/anything else you pester us for
- Refer a friend, get paid. Repeat for infinite money
- Lunch & learns and Carwow Classrooms with expert speakers who are here for a free lunch
Diversity and inclusion is an integral part of our culture. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, so we welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply for this position. We make recruiting decisions based on experience, skills and potential, so all our applicants are treated fairly and equally.