- Job Reference:230000Y3
- Date Posted:
- Location:London, UK
- Specialism:Social Media
- Job Type: Full Time
- This position has been filled
Here in the Display and Social Media team, we work with stakeholders from all areas of the Sainsbury’s business to create effective and engaging communications for our customers.
Sitting within the JS & Nectar Digital Marketing Team, This role will help to manage our social media presence across all platforms, both paid and organic, and our influencer programme; with accountability for content, and responsibility for supporting the team to push forward the social agenda to create an innovative and impactful social media presence with platform first creative.
Amongst the team we have a wide breadth of experience and skills, and a strong culture of learning and development. Sainsbury’s has an innovative and sociable Marketing department, where you’ll feel part of the team from day one.
As our Social Media Associate you’ll:
- Input into the setting of the social media strategy and reviewing it on an annual basis.
- Work closely with our creative and influencer agencies and platform partners such as Meta and Tik Tok.
- Help to develop and publish the organic, campaign, always on and reactive communications across all social channels, in line with the brand strategy and customer plan.
- Maintain the brand’s social presence across platforms, ensuring profile pages, header images, pinned posts etc are up to date.
- With support from our agency, input into the influencer programme, this will be a combination of always on, product and campaign-based activity.
- Support the Social Media Lead to deliver our social commerce presence and strategy across all platforms.
- Manage use of social media management software and tools.
- Tracking, measurement, insight and reporting of social and influencer activity.
- Ensure the brand acts in line with our social media governance guidelines, maintaining password security and access to accounts.
- Support the brand communications team on social creative execution.
- Work with our media agency to create and deliver a social test and learn plan that supports our priorities.
Our Digital Marketing Team would love to see:
- Excellent project and cross-functional stakeholder management skills, ideally proven across brands/functions.
- Experience of working with digital media, creative or influencer agencies.
- Knowledge of social media tools and platforms (e.g. Sprinklr).
- Knowledge of Sainsbury’s business (desirable)
- A passion for social media and the digital landscape.
- Self-motivated problem solver who can operate in a fast-paced environment being comfortable under pressure.
- Strong organisational skills, and the ability to manage multiple priorities and projects.
Work-life balance is important to us, so we offer our colleagues as much flexibility as possible in line with the needs of their role. We trust them to decide how, where and when they work, combining remote and collaborative working with a flexible approach to hours, giving them plenty of time and space for life outside of work whilst delivering against our business goals.
As well as a great work-life balance, lots of on-the-job training and endless opportunities