An exciting and hand-on position which sits within Workman Activate’s Placemaking team, delivering the destination marketing service. The role will involve implementing personalised digital marketing plans across a wide variety of clients properties
The Destination Marketing service specialises in delivering integrated marketing programmes aimed at driving footfall, increasing spend and connecting the destination to the local community.
The role will require regular and direct communication with internal property managers and onsite staff to help organise, facilitate and deliver the properties marketing activities.
What matters most in this role
Building and maintaining close professional relationships with clients, tenants and colleagues is paramount to your success. Proactiveness and going above and beyond is expected.
You will form part of the team who will create social media content plans for each scheme’s social media channels including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and LinkedIn.
You will need to have the ability to think outside the box and produce creative and innovative ideas.
You will be responsible for posting and monitoring daily content on these social media platforms as well as collecting data and evaluating analytics to report back to the client.
Managing multiple projects and working to different deadlines is essential.
A key interest in developing social media channels is also essential in this ever-constant developing market. Experience in content management systems such as Hootsuite, Wordpress and other CMS platforms is beneficial.
Other duties will include:
- Creating and delivering e-newsletters to relevant groups
- Help grow consumer databases for future projects
- Working knowledge of Web analytics and Google analytics
- Experience of using Content Cal, Hootsuite, Sprout Social, Google Analytics, Mailchimp and Canva is desirable
What is placemaking and destinamtion marketing?
By using customer and stakeholder feedback to generate a common vision, the Activate team creates places which enable innovation, enterprise and that support local economies and the wider community.
They deliver viable placemaking solutions that regenerate, repurpose and enliven destinations, with the marketing service focused on driving footfall, sales and dwell time to each property.
What we expect from you
- A proactive, practical, and positive approach to work is required.
- Excellent and professional communication skills with the ability to build gravitas amongst clients is also paramount.
- An enthusiastic team player.
- Ability to use your initiative and work autonomously is important to deliver tangible results.
- Passionate about events and marketing is essential.
- Hybrid working to offer you a great work life balance, with a minimum of three days in the office.
- A full-time contract (35 hours a week) offers the core hours of 10am – 4pm, allowing additional flexibility to what time you can start work.
- Discretionary annual bonus and salary reviews.
- Healthcare, life insurance & wellness programme.
- Long service additional holidays, your birthday off and an extra day between Christmas and New Year
- Lifestyle benefits to suit you: gym membership, cycle to work, buy and sell holiday to name just a few.
- Social events throughout the year including a firm wide Christmas party!
- Generous referral bonus.
About Workman LLP
As the UK’s leading independent commercial property management specialist, Workman has an enviable position within the property industry.
We are proud of our longstanding relationships with many of our clients, some of whom we have worked with for more than 25 years. Our clients include leading institutional and sector-specialist investors, private property companies, public sector bodies and a growing number of overseas investors.
We pride ourselves on the calibre of our employees and their unique skill sets.