- Date Posted:
- Recruiter:Spark Foundry
- Location:Chicago, IL
- Specialism:PPC / Social Media
- Job Type: Full Time
Thank you for considering joining Spark Foundry for the next step in your career. Our exceptional people (Sparklers) are what make us special, set us apart from the pack, and lead our agency and our clients into the future. Voices like yours are essential to our ability to connect with and remain relevant with increasingly diverse audiences. The perspective you bring helps ensure our solutions are fresh, and modern and help our clients grow.
At Spark Foundry, our purpose is clear: we bring HEAT to brands. HEAT stands for Higher Engagement, Affinity & Transactions. In other words, we get consumers to pay more attention, care more deeply about the brand, and buy more of its products and services.
Our Sparklers “bring their heat” – their unique superpowers and individual backgrounds – with them to work every day, and that heat is what has driven the continued growth of our culture and our brand.
Spark Foundry is not just a media agency. To our clients, we are true partners. This is not only a huge benefit to the brands we work with, but to our people as they expand their skills and expertise. We offer clients the best of both worlds: a startup spirit and a powerhouse soul. Our spirit embraces our ability to deliver high-touch service, boutique insights, bold creativity, and ever-evolving product and process, just like a startup. And our powerhouse soul comes to life through our unique marketplace access, best-in-class partnerships, and unparalleled buying clout to deliver our clients’ increased value.
We believe a fulfilling and rewarding personal life inspires fresh thinking and the ability to create great work.
Overview: The Manager, Paid Social is the day-to-day steward of paid social media for assigned brands and is responsible for leading campaign development, activation, and innovation. The Manager is expected to apply social mastery to deliver against the client(s) goals. They will work closely with their Associate Director in the development and communication of all strategy while owning tactical execution. In addition, the Manager is responsible for day-to-day management of the Social Analyst(s), including both project management to ensure timely delivery of tasks and career development.
- Contribute to account strategy including annual budget development, KPIs, partner selection, new tactics, and tracking industry developments
- Gather the research and data needed to formulate tactical plan development and recommendation for client delivery
- Lead client relationship with day to day contact and partner agencies (where applicable) by ensuring a seamless communication process
- Provide direction to Analyst(s) to conduct research necessary to build a new campaign
- QA and oversee trafficking of approved plan into social platforms
- Maintain oversight of budget and billing activity (pacing, Prisma management, draft billing, accuracy of budgets vs. strategy flowcharts)
- Oversee Analyst(s) management of campaign budgets, pacing, and bid adjustments
- Develop and recommend optimizations and/or testing plans
- Pull data and research components needed for new business pitches
- Contribute to development of agency level POVs on industry happenings
- Primary party responsible for customization of agency POVs for individual clients
- 3+ years of paid social media experience, ideally in an agency environment
- Mastery of social platforms
- Demonstrated expertise in core MS Excel functions (vlookup, pivot tables, data visualization)
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Presentation skills are a must
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent project management and organization skills
- Ability to work successfully with teams on multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Proven leadership ability
- Demonstrates initiative/”hunger”
- Collaborative approach/attitude
- Certifications in social platforms (Twitter flight school, Facebook Blueprint) highly preferred
- Experience in social SAS preferred – i.e. 4C
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.